[Script/Idea] Suggestion for a Vampire/Halloween themed video/series

jvqwjhgk

Two thoughts for this, but the beginning can be dropped if needed, this will be done like a "choose your own adventure" for sake of possible budget. Not including links, as I have a generic account for privacy not spamming, and don't want to flag anything submitting random links. Vampires in this "world" have somewhat different as you'll read. Also to note, ALL girls are obviously later year seniors so 18+, could even be in college/university and make it an all girl university sorority Halloween party.

----- Story -----

Start with one girl walking to a Halloween sleepover, eyes behind a tree, that lurch out, girl starts with a short scream leading to a sexy moan.

All girls at the party, having fun, clothed. Maybe some in normal pajamas (not all in panties). Joking laughing whatever. Girl that was "attacked" shows up a bit late looking a bit disheveled and but happy/content.

----- Part 1 that can be dropped for budget/complexity -----

They decide to play "telephone", but you may know it by another name. Basically this scene becomes a bit of "Simeon Mobile Disco's" music video for the song "Hustler" not the one with women eating food the one with them in a circle whispering to each other. The premise of the game is the starting person whispers "Billy likes Jane" or something, and every person whispers that down the line, but it can be changed intentionally or by mishearing. After a few rounds, one starts with a long "message". Then after it's the "attacked" girl's turn to tell the story to the next girl, she covers her mouth from the others and "vamp tentacles" the other girl's ear. She seems really into the "message" and is getting somewhat aroused.

This can be repeated a few times, but the second girl can either pass the tentacle from the "attacked" girl, or not.

----- Part 2 can skip here -----

If she doesn't "pass the tentacle" or we skipped Part 1, "attacked" girl waits until everyone is asleep. Then she "magically" gets a long flowing vampire cape. She finds the girl she "tentacled" and pounces covering her with the cape. They're transported to another dimension inside the cape, reddish tentacles if possible to match the inside of the cape, and the "attacked" girl starts making out with the ear tentacled one. Maybe even focusing on the neck, but right as she's about to bite, a tentacle slips in and the other girl moans. Maybe add an anal tentacle if the actress is ok with DP. I'm not great at writing a passionate scene, but this can be ad-lib-ed. Once done, they return to the "normal" world and are both vamps. No girls notice as the other dimension doesn't let sound escape, apart from a light moan every now and then. Sequels can be other parties/getting the girls while changing in the school locker room and alike.

If she does "pass the tentacle", same as above, but then they go after the other girls while they *****. Probably best to have the other dimensions be the same, so it would be 2 girls, then 4, then 8. The "rejects" had close to that many IIRC. Could setup more sequels the same way as above, going after all the girls in school, teachers and faculty too.

Also should be noted, no internal red fluids are needed, could be either sucking/gulping noises or maybe instead of biting the neck, necking is done, but tentacles in the ear are how these vampires replicate.

---------------------

Girls

I'm not picky on the girls involved, I'm not big on tattoos, but as long as the one with tattoos is the vampire it would be fine. I'd say *maybe* Jia Lissa or Lottie Magne would be the "attacked" before the party girl if she's available, Lottie Magne or Sofia Lee could be the one who "gets tentacled". Maybe have Lottie the "attacked" girl, then we reveal Jia was the one who attacked and have her in the other ones if there are sequels.

Tags

I don't see how to add tags as it keeps saying I can't create them.

Funding

I realize voting may be tricky with a skipable part. Maybe if/when this gets a budget, the first budget goal could be the "cheaper" version, and then anything extra to the bonus longer version. If it falls short of the longer version, use the funds as you normally do.

CoWHentaied

Lol… that „emphasizing“ really „gets me“ „confused“.
If I would get the „Messages“ from such „telephone“ game … I just wouldn‘t

No fense ! I‘m joking somewhat… I especially like Part 1 and whats resulting out of it… bit its hard to separate comment from story… anyway but I still think this has potenial!!!

Hope you stay around for questions!

Cheers