Scene from "The Adventures of Sinbad "

tentacle_fan

There is one more interesting scene that can be filmed on Hentaied :D Do you know the ~1997 Sindbad series ? There is one Episode "Journey to Hell". They trie to walk on a cliff to reach the other side. But the wall behind the actors live and hands grab them from everywhere :D We could use that scene as a template and yeah we could keep that "Hell" Theme in a way that our girl (wearing a sexy short outfit) is exploring the tentacle hell and then being grabbed by tentacles that crawl out of the wall :D

The Scene could be found here at Timecode round about 23:20

clay3912

I love it! The first thing that comes to mind is a fantasy I had of Jennifer Connelly getting her clothes ripped off in Labyrinth when she fell down the hold, and all those hands grabbed her! My next thought is that Teraz Films made a video about a girl exploring a cave, and rat hands came out of the wall, ripping all her clothes off. I think hentaied could easily do the same type of thing with a tentacle wall with tentacles instead of hands.

hands1.JPG
teraz1.JPG

tentacle_fan

I love it! The first thing that comes to mind is a fantasy I had of Jennifer Connelly getting her clothes ripped off in Labyrinth when she fell down the hold, and all those hands grabbed her! My next thought is that Teraz Films made a video about a girl exploring a cave, and rat hands came out of the wall, ripping all her clothes off. I think hentaied could easily do the same type of thing with a tentacle wall with tentacles instead of hands.
Yeah exactly :D We can use both hands and tentacles coming out of that slimy wall :D From the sides of the wall and rising from the ground :D
The girl should wear sexy clothes like hotpants ...

Our girl could play a climber exploring a secret cave. Not knowing that this cave is a living nest :D She climbs down with her rope. Down on the ground she soon realizes that she is surrounded by living walls and a living floor... but its too late. Tentacles first cut her rope rendering her unable to climb up again an then wrap her legs, arms, throat and strip her :D
I think there is much potential in this plot :D

And your rendered image is PERFECTLY :D Exactly like the cave should look like :love: