Really love the new release of "Washing Time"

Ruvalk

have to say, like title, i really like the clip.
Well i do enjoy the futa with fake dick, which makes the whole set more real.

Huge love to Lady Dee & Veronica Leal
Great Job Mark Zicha, keep this coming.
I totally agree, this is more what im looking for in futanari.
the dick may look more real in the other video's but im not really getting the futa vibe because in my mind its to obvious how its made. with a guy that is not in the shot. in this video you see the whole girl and that way getting more the idea of futa

shinobi222

I totally agree, this is more what im looking for in futanari.
the dick may look more real in the other video's but im not really getting the futa vibe because in my mind its to obvious how its made. with a guy that is not in the shot. in this video you see the whole girl and that way getting more the idea of futa
You totally read my mind and we are speaking the same language, my friend :)
"Green screen" brings inexplicable strange feeling with the futa, don't you agree?

FFan4L

I only just saw the preview on the site, but this looks - ironically - like "the real deal" to me. It's basically what I and many others have been asking for since the beginning. No perspective and framing trickery, just a fake dick, a fun setup and some hot action futa-on-girl-action. Not super into the anal aspect of it, but that's fine and great for anyone into it.

I want to know though, if this is finally where all the content is headed, so it's worth subscribing now. I'm really not into the other stuff, no matter how well executed. The concept just doesn't work. You don't get the kind of shots you need to really sell the scene and the ones you get at times feel extremely narrow, ****** and repetitive.

It seems like an easy solve though and this is superduper step forward! Is it the future though? Love to hear Romero weigh in on this :cool:

Romero

Professional α Perv
The idea is to get a prop that's good enough to have the reality feeling.
At this moment we are struggling hard to find great prop makers, and the one we have is not good enough.
We are working in making this possible tho, we are receiving some models of the real cocks soon, hopefully they will look good enough.

FFan4L

The idea is to get a prop that's good enough to have the reality feeling.
At this moment we are struggling hard to find great prop makers, and the one we have is not good enough.
We are working in making this possible tho, we are receiving some models of the real cocks soon, hopefully they will look good enough.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Romero. Much appreciated. I hope the new props work out and we're going to see them in action very soon.

Just my 2 cents of cos, but judging from the preview, I felt like the prop used in Washing Time looked fine. It can always be better, sure, but to me it's less of a "suspension of disbelief" than the current approach and it seems to give you a lot more leeway in terms of scenes that can be done.
I just really, really want you guys to be able to freely go nuts at this like Deeps and Next Group did for JAV, where admittedly the mosaic "helps" in terms of prop quality but obviously even that can be very hot if everything else is on point.

Anyways, looking forward to future developments and improvements! :cool:

why don't you use a combo of cgi and practical effects ,use a prosthetic penis,then give it realism using cgi,fake looking dicks are lame,do better

FFan4L

We are actually doing something even better than props.
One of the next releases will have a real futa, aka a girl with a attached CGI dick.
It's impressive, can't wait to share!
I kinda agree with @merlin the great. A combo of both could be really cool, but the focus should probably be a good prosthetic and CGi reservered for particular shots that might not really work otherwise. The point of the prosthetic - to me - seems to enable full freedom for the scenes in terms of angles and motions, that allow to sell the fantady of chicks boning.
Also and just my two cents on the issue, but I personally really don't like guys in my Futa fantasies. I kinda ruins the point. Hence I feel Futa DNA was a bit of waste really. Still an interesting experiment and not too bad as far as the CGi as such goes. I just don't see how it helps alleviate the issue that any scene using the standard approach of perspective trickery feels very much limited, samey and artificial. The intensity and passion is just missing imho. I want to see two beautfiul "ladies" in action, going at it.

Keep at it! :)