Question and comment about video The colleague

ichigo5444

I just saw the colleague and first off great video! Question I had was the inside views was that a real view of inside her or was it CGI, it looked real but hard to tell as well. If real I think there should be more clips with those kind of shots if possible.

ichigo5444

It is real yeah!

What you guys think about those shots?
Wow okay that brings this scene up even more if possible! I thought the shots were great before but now that I know it is real as well so so much better it makes it. I agree with mauser, I enjoyed the inside view as well. Some comments I have that from my opinion would like to see if start to do more of this type, is if possible I think it would be great to have a view from that perspective right before going inside her mouth or wherever else they penetrate her. Also, while I really enjoyed the shots they were a little short so if could be longer think that would add to it. Maybe it was cause the video was short but would longer shots would be awesome! Not sure where the camera was for it so some of the shots but some parts mostly saw the tentacle. Know part of camera position so more than likely incredible difficult to have that not happen in the shot but maybe if longer can get a bit more since did see some views of inside her during the longer clip of inside her mouth which was really hot! I would for sure like to see more if possible of views inside and if there are any videos currently out there that do please let me know cause would like to check it out!! Awesome scene and really enjoyed it! Keep up the awesome work!