Peril

TentacleMax

One element I would love to see in your videos is peril. I love scenarios in which the woman is completely horrified at what is happening to her, not even completely understanding it. I would love to see more horror and peril in your videos, and much more stripping. Galaxy of Terror by Roger Corman is a classic example of the kind of *********** scene that totally turns me on. Taaffe O'Connell became instant cult celebrity after her grueling scene in which she bumps into a worm, gets stripped of all of her clothing, and then gets forcibly raped on the floor before succumbing to her demise. In the scene, she's absolutely terrified. She conveys terror, horror, and utter disbelief in what is going on. Like her mind cannot comprehend the violence being done to her. Another scene comes from The Dunwich Horror (1970). Donna Baccala inadvertently stumbles into the monster in the attic, a very HP Lovecraftian sort of tentacled beast, that assaults her, strips her of her clothing, and molests her. The scene is shot like a horror scene, very frenzied camera work and overall a terrifying scene. Donna plays this scene with incredible talent, conveying horror, confusion, disbelief, and absolute terror. The original Evil Dead (1981) features the infamous vine-**** scene in which Ellen Sandweiss gets assaulted by vines, and stripped of most of her clothing. The **** is implied, but this is a peril scene straight out of a horror movie. Ellen's acting here is brilliant - she's horrified and in utter disbelief.

This is one thing that is really keeping me from subscribing - the overall lack of peril in your videos. I would love to see women absolutely terrified and doing everything to get out of the situation. And I would love to see their clothes - everyday casual clothes - getting stripped off of them. There is just too much consensual material in your selection of videos, and to me this is just a bit too unrealistic for the human psyche. I would love to see more of an HP Lovecraft feel to the material, more horror and ****** non-consensual stripping/***********. I hope to see more videos that show the woman being horrified and confused, forcibly stripped, and ultimately ****** to endure a grueling other-worldly experience that cannot fully mentally grapple.

Romero

Professional α Perv
I wish i could make this true, but credit cards are blocking us to make too extreme material in that direction.
We always try to puzzle really well the elements but we cannot go SO over the top and showing sex at the same time.

My question would be - would you guys accept to remove the showing of sex to have more violence in the movie?

TentacleMax

I wish i could make this true, but credit cards are blocking us to make too extreme material in that direction.
We always try to puzzle really well the elements but we cannot go SO over the top and showing sex at the same time.

My question would be - would you guys accept to remove the showing of sex to have more violence in the movie?
For me personally, the sex doesn't need to be explicit. In all the scenes I mentioned, the sex was implied. Where those scenes excel, in my opinion, is in the ****** imagery, the violence of the attack, the horror conveyed by the actresses. I never really liked any sort of depiction of women enjoying getting r****. It makes me uncomfortable when you drastically alter the human psyche in a way that isn't realistic. Women don't like to get r****. They shouldn't be presented as enjoying it, especially by something horrific as a tentacled creature. It would be like making a movie about the South and portraying the slaves as enjoying their slavery. It's not a realistic portrayal. I understand this is all fantasy, but for me even the fantasy has to keep the human psyche intact. For a tentacled r*** scene to work for me, the actress needs to be respond as any real living woman would respond - in complete utter start terror and horror. That is the kind of fantasy that appeals to me, one in which the women act like normal real women. I mentally cannot wrap my head around anyone enjoying tentacled r***, and that disengages me from enjoying the scene as a fantastical portrayal of essentially an act of violence.

But to answer your question directly, yes I would rather have the scene more violent and non-consensual with the actual sex implied. I don't need explicit sex. The stripping of clothes particularly arouses me more than anything. I love watching the actress squirm around frantically, getting tangled in tentacles, while the creature focuses on stripping her, ultimately to ***** violent sex upon her (which can be implied through non-explicit imagery and vocalizations from the actress).