Parasited website

sean.gross

Choose issue category
Other
I was wondering if we are a member of hentaied website does that give us access to the new parasited website like it does for futanari.xxx? Or do we need to purchase a subscription to parasited site? I tried to login using my hentaied login credentials but it would not work.

Hifoo5

I just got a new membership and i havent got any membership for futanari. Parasited neither so i guess its full pay for each site

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding but the websites have all different and separated subscriptions. We do sometimes offer special promotions to our user and special prices but at the moment unfortunately there is no active promotion available.

I hope that you will be able to enjoy all the content!

Thank you!

jvqwjhgk

Hi,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding but the websites have all different and separated subscriptions. We do sometimes offer special promotions to our user and special prices but at the moment unfortunately there is no active promotion available.

I hope that you will be able to enjoy all the content!

Thank you!
Once I can sign up with a gift card sure. You've refused the credit cards I've tried and there was no CCBill fallback.

Le_Chuck

As others have already asked: Is there a plan to allow us to access Parasited.com using Gift Cards, like we can for Hentaied.com? It would really help a lot, as I too can't use any of my Bank Cards.

Yottiegirl

Is there some reason PayPal is not used as it is on FutanariXXX that works fine - I would like access to all sites but the other two are unworkable.

Le_Chuck

Is there some reason PayPal is not used as it is on FutanariXXX that works fine - I would like access to all sites but the other two are unworkable.
Same. I can't understand why there is different payment options for each of the 3 sites. Being able to use Paypal or gift cards would be a great benefit.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Different payment processors have different rules for what they can sell or not,
So in every site we are trying the best to get as more payment options.
Unluckly Paypal is only available on Epoch, which doesn't accept Hentaied and Parasited content.
Cheers