Parasited/Hentaied Story Arc?

Ivy

Hi all,

It's been a while. I've decided to come back and visit and drop a few ideas for consideration. Again, it's been a long time and I had no idea this post would be this long, I hope this brings enjoyment and gets some more ideas going.

After a while, I've seen that Hentaied had a little story arc with the Arcade Machines, and I wondered if there was going to be something like this for Parasited?

If not, I'd like to drop this idea.

With Parasited being popular for quite a while now, the big picture has stayed the same. A girl gets a parasite, gets uncontrollably horny and attacks another girl, spread the parasite and more or less that's it.

Also, because this is a multi-scene idea, I will be separating this by their scenes in the comments so this idea can still be in one place

I began this not knowing how long it would be, but I definitely wanted it to be detailed. It also occurs to me that some of these scenes will also work better as a Hentaied scene, so it may be an idea for a crossover. But my idea of the story arc begins like this.

Ivy

SCENE 1

Fade in, the camera is pointed at a news announcement on tv or a radio announcement saying that the "parasite that seems to be unstoppable and has no cure has spread to over 60% of the population, most of which are girls. But finally, it looks like the spread is slowing down. While many girls are still being assaulted, thankfully the parasite doesn't control as many people as before. We can all breathe a sign of relief as we go forward".

The camera is now pointed to 3 or more girls (personal preference is Kelly Collins, Amirah Adara and/or Sia Siberia, Little Caprice would be amazing!!). The girls clearly are relieved, they can't wait for things to go back to normal, malls will open, beaches and hiking will be safe again! They celebrate with a glass of champagne, toasting to the end of the pandemic.

3 months later
The girls go hiking in the woods. Clearly at ease as if the pandemic never happened. They are enjoying themselves and sit down at a park bench to cool take a rest and have some snacks and water while they use the washroom in...

Options based on availability
Option 1: a public washroom
Option 2: an abandoned building (similar to the Plants vs Cunts with Jia Lissa)

In both options, one of them (Girl 1) discover a hole in the wall, large enough to crawl through. And just when she's almost through, (almost like stuck in wall situation on hands and knees), slime (different color than the white slime) drips from the ceiling onto her head. Confused, she lowers herself off her hands and knees so she's flat on the ground with enough room to turn and face up. When facing up, she sees something new, not like the small parasites that she saw from TV.

As the drops of the unusual slime stream out of it's mouth onto her face, she's too shocked to scream or make a sound. As it comes towards her head, her eyes get wider in shock as it moves towards the camera as if swallowing it. (see picture, but I image it to be smaller and tighter around her head)

1712934616534.png

From the other side of the wall, the camera sees her legs kicking, trying desperately to escape and over the next few seconds slow down as the girl faints. the camera faces her head, which is now fully encased her head with much more of the slime streaming out of the gaps, drag her away.

Back to the other girls, they're not worried about their friend. One of them (Girl 3) wonders where she is, and the others are very relaxed. The other girl (Girl 2) say "It's the first time we're back out, she's probably enjoying herself in nature! Actually, that's what we should all be doing!" She stands up and goes off by herself, saying she'll be back in an hour. The other girl looks less excited "You go, I'll find her to tell her first" and goes the same direction the first girl went.

The camera now follows Girl 2 smelling the flowers and enjoying the sights of nature. She sees a stream. "Strange, I've been here many times before the pandemic, but there was never a stream" She looks around to find the source of it and see's a cave (likely will have to be green screen). She heads inside and notices the unusual slime on the floor, leaving a trail.
She follows the trail to find Girl 1, awake and in distress. She is hanging in a meat wall (my thoughts on how this works in the images below) with a strange bell-shaped fleshy object above her head (same one that captured Girl 1) with the new slime streaming onto Girl 1. Note: Girl 1 is not being fucked at this moment, but her belly is enlarged. Clearly something has happened to her.

View attachment 1762(but with holes for her hands and legs so she's not going anywhere)

1712934706010.png
(but with hands tied behind her back)

Girl 1 sees Girl 2. Eyes wide, she says "No! Get away from here!" Ignoring her, Girl 2 runs to try and free Girl 1. As soon as Girl 2 touches Girl 1's skin, Girl 1 shakes and shudders, surprising Girl 2. "They'll get you too! You have to g----- OOOH" Girl 1 tries to say, but clearly is having an orgasm as the new slime floods out of her pussy onto the floor. Girl 2 looks in shock as an egg (oviposition) comes out and drops on the floor, followed by another.

Girl 1 moans like an ******, as Girl 2 starts coming back to her senses and tries to continue to free her friend. As hands are slippery with the slime and as soon as her head gets close enough, the slime from the bell drips onto her. She doesn't care and continues, not realizing the bell is lowering onto her head. In a quick single motion, the bell catches Girl 2's head (all on camera) and she falls on the floor, trying to get it off, but it is already too late. The bell is tight around her head and slime and streaming out. She gets more and more tired and no longer moves.

Girl 2 wakes up in her bed. Shocked and confused. Girl 1 and 3 are next to her, seeing that she's awake, they are both happy and relieved. Girl 1 tells her that on her way back, she took a walk around and found Girl 2 on the floor unconscious. She must have tripped and hit her head on a nearby rock, because she saw *****. Girl 3 essentially says I told you so, but I'm glad you're ok. Girl 2 looks tired, and decides to stay in bed until she feels better.

Girl 2 starts to dream. It starts off with her asleep, hanging in the wall in the cave next to Girl 1 (also hanging). Girl 1 and 2 both wake up, Girl 2, not knowing what's happening starts to panic and looks over at her friend. Girl 1 looks at her, already defeated, not struggling. The eggs are still underneath Girl 1, but there are more now. Obviously, she's continued to lay eggs. The camera focuses on the eggs, showing that there are different colored eggs (lets say blue, green and red). Then there is a shadow, this is new to both Girls. Girl 2 is still frightened, and Girl 1 tries to see what it is.

Out of the shadow, we see a blue face hugger (from Locker Room Attacks) leap onto Girl 2's face. Girl 1 is screaming, but Girl 2 can't make a noise. After a moment of struggle, the face hugger retreats/retracts and Girl 2 is still shaken. Slime is coming out of her mouth a lot, but she's confused. The camera looks beneath her and sees a tentacle moving up towards the mouth of her pussy. It's touching, but not moving.

After coughing up the rest of the slime, Girl 2 gasps for air, "what the hell is that"? Girl 1 replies "I don't know! I just keep getting fucked!" As she says this, a tentacle moves into her mouth and pussy, fucks her and remove themselves, leaving slime flowing out of both holes. "Not again!!"

During this fucking, Girl 2 is once again attacked by another face hugger, this one green. This time, when it leaves, slime erupts out of her mouth and pussy, but she is still not horny and does nothing with the tentacle by her pussy.

By the time Girl 1 is laying eggs (shortly after her fucking), a third face hugger (red) comes after Girl 2. By this time, Girl 1 is too exhausted and Girl 2 is starting to show less resistance. After the facial assault, Girl 3 not only has a lot of cum pouring out of her mouth and pussy. She opens her eyes and for the first time, her pupils are red colored (red contact lenses?). She is visibly horny, and starts to shift her weight to fuck the tentacle next to her pussy. She is successful in getting the tentacle in and she is rewarded by a good fucking. All this time, the exhausted Girl 1 is staring in shock. "Stop! What are you doing!!" But it was too late. Girl 2 is now cumming non stop and loving it.

She didn't even seem to realize that she has been dropped to the floor, writhing in the slime. As she basked in the afterglow of her orgasms, a tentacle emerged from her pussy. It got longer and longer, and she started jerking it off, causing the tentacle to spew out more slim. She didn't stop there. She kept going and the more she came, the more the tentacle changed, developing and refining itself, (I imagine the dildo will look like the picture below).

1712934725719.png

Girl 1 watched this all in horror. As Girl 2 finally stopped and turned to look at her. There was nothing that Girl 1 can do but to take the assault, this time, not from tentacles, but this time from one of her best friends. Girl 2 fucks her hard, like she's fucking someone for the first time and screams as she cums. As she pulls out, slime comes out of Girl 1's pussy, then her mouth. She closes her eyes as she shakes and shudders and opens her eyes in shock and smiles, her eyes red like Girl 2.

Girl 1 is released onto the floor as she continues to be fucked in the mouth by Girl 2 while on her knees. One hand on Girl 1's ass pushing her deeper into her mouth and another on her clit, masturbating. Her pussy has slime flowing out and she starts laying eggs (only red).

Girl 2 wakes up from her dream. She looks up to see Girl 1 already standing next to her. "We need to have more eggs" she says to Girl 2. Girl 2 nods and stands up, "I'm looking forward to it". They both walk out to the living room where they find Girl 3.

END SCENE

Ivy

SCENE 2

This scene focuses on Girl 3's past. She was one of the first girls that have been attacked by girls (not Girl 1 or 2) and found out that she was not affected by the parasite. Not that her attacker cared, and continued to attempt to spread the parasite.

On the streets, Girl 3 was on the run. She knew about the parasites. Everybody knew. But none the less, she needed to go outside (chores or some task that needs to be done). She runs down the street at night and we can see another girl following her, confidently with no need to run. She knew she was going to get Girl 3.

Girl 3 gets to her front door in her apartment and fumbles the keys. She manages to get it open and run through, but before she can close and lock it, the parasited attacker pushes through, like Girl 3's strength was nothing compared to her's. Pushing the door knocks down Girl 3 to the ground and before she could do anything, the parasited girl was already on top of her.

Forcing kisses and slime (white/standard) dripping out of her mouth onto Girl 3's face. She opens her mouth to let the parasite out and forces it into Girl 3's mouth. As Girl 3 starts to shake and try to resist, the parasited girl closes the front door and starts to strip herself and masturbates, enjoying the show and excited for what's to come. Girl 3 stops shaking and gets on her knees weakly trying to get up.

This doesn't phase the parasite girl. She picks up Girl 3 and throws her onto the bed and sits on her face. Again, slime drips out of her pussy onto Girl 3's face and forcing another parasite into her mouth. This time as Girl 3 is shaking, she takes the opportunity to strip her naked and starts to play with her pussy, getting Girl 3 to cum while trying to resist. This slows down Girl 3's resistance and you see a bit of slime escape her mouth. As if on cue, the parasited girl starts to grind her pussy against Girl 3's pussy and you see another parasite trying to make it's way into Girl 3's pussy.

Finally, giving it one more try, the parasited girl gets onto Girl 3's face again, producing another parasite and completely covering Girl 3's face all the while the parasite at her pussy is still trying to ***** it's way in. Satisfied with her efforts, the parasited girl leaves with Girl 3 lying on the bed, motionless. Then she starts moving slowly and opens her eyes, revealing that they are normal and the parasite hasn't affected her.

END OF SCENE

Ivy

SCENE 3
Back in the present, Girl 1 and 2 make their way to the living room, where Girl 3 is. They tried to be normal, clothed and not aggressive so that they can ambush Girl 3, but as they chat, Girl 3 notices their eyes and knows something is wrong. She makes an excuse, saying she will be right back. She goes to try and call, but there is no signal and the home phone doesn't work. As she puts it down, she turns around to see Girl 1 extremely close right behind her, Girl 3 turns to run, but Girl 2 blocks her. Girl 3 puts up a very good fight, thinking she's ONLY going to be assaulted, this time by her two best friends. Eventually, Girl 1 and 2 subdues her and drags her out the house.

The camera is now the POV of Girl 3 being dragged. She opens her eyes to see her being carried looking at the hiking trail they were at yesterday. Her eyes close and when they open again, she sees the floor of the cave. Her eyes close and when they open again, she only sees her two friends in front of her looking at her. This was when the camera switches to the room view to see Girl 1 and 2 naked, looking at Girl 3 hanging in the cave wall just like they used to be.

Girl 1 "Ahh, you're awake!"

Girl 2 "You know, for making it so difficult for us, we're going to do something really special for you"

Girl 1 and 2 start to make out and have sex with each other (standard, a bit of slime, no dildo/penis) Girl 3 doesn't like what she is seeing, but she cannot look away at her 2 best friends having the best time.

Girl 1 then stands and the camera pans to Girl 3 being shocked as she "sees" Girl 2's "penis" grow. Girl 1 then proceeds to fuck Girl 2 and they continue to have the time of their lives. They orgasm multiple times and lay down panting, out of breath.

Girl 3 looks sadly at the girls. Girl 2 looks at her and say "What's wrong? Why are you so sad?" all the while scooping up as much slime as she can to cover more of her naked body. "You should be happy! You will be joining us!"

Girl 3 replies "I've been through this, the parasite doesn't work on me. I'm sad at what's happening to my best friends!"

Girl 1 walks over to give her a passionate kiss on the mouth (not to spread the parasite) "All things adapt. The parasite just adapted to spread again, even to you." Playing with her hair, spreading slime on her tits, face and pussy. "But we don't want you to change. We love you just the way you are."

Girl 2 "You see, we need more eggs to spread" She gets on her feet to stand and spreads her legs apart and starts masturbating "But you see, there's only 2 of us, we can really use your help"

Girl 1 continues to fondle and play with Girl 3 "You want to help your best friends don't you?"

Girl 2 "And you don't need to change at all to help us" her breath starts getting heavier and she starts to shake

Girl 1 "You can stay here and our new friends will do all the work"

Girl 3's eyes widen in fear, not sure what's coming next. Suddenly a tentacle out of nowhere penetrates her pussy, there is no gentle entry, only rough and hard with the sole purpose of laying eggs

No long later, Girl 3 cums from the tentacle which removes itself to reveal it's flooded her pussy with slime. As Girl 3 recovers from her assault, Girl 2 who is still masturbating is now getting louder, showing she's going to cum very soon and slime erupts from her pussy (watered down so that it splatters everywhere) and eggs push their way out of her pussy.

Girl 3 is speechless, not knowing what to do. Girl 1 and 2 restarts their sexual adventures while Girl 3 now fully understands her situation. She takes a deep breath and screams (long scream) as the scene fades, ending this story arc.

Personal note, I think Kelly Collins is a fantastic actor and will be amazing as Girl 3
END OF SCENE