Para sight

SapphoClitThrob

Nature saw fit in its anatomical wisdom to make the inferior view of the anogenital female anatomy the superior one. So I've always been all about using low-angle camera angles to thrust the gorgeous seat of femininity, vulvae & assholes right into the camera's focus & foreground. It's usually my preferred way to view all lesbophilic activities including kissing.

Anywho, I wonder if assuming the POV of a parasite might be interest, in terms of building suspense & scoping which hole it wants to launch itself up into. One might consider maintaining the parasite's view after it penetrates through an orifice, possibly becoming a motif for one particular scene? I'm picturing a parasite worming it's way past a couple women, who may never know just how very close they came to be hosts.

SapphoClitThrob

Or maybe we assume the view of the trail parasite in a parade of four parasites. They pause to gaze up, observing a sensual romantic naked lesbian makeout sesh, before simultaneously flying forth into all four exposed holes? The amorous action accelerates into a freakishly frenetic fantastical frenzy of free-flowing feminine fluids?

Thailand

ฉันชอบแมลงและสัตว์เลื้อยคลาน ฉันทำกับภรรยาของฉัน