Ms Clause

Fenris

ms. clause

ms. clause (some blonde actress/ katie thornton, anna clair clauds, rebel ryder, angie faith ect.)
walks with a secretary (maybe rikako )through a floor telling the secretary that sadly before christmas there was no time
(maybe a big text over the screen says 350 days till christmas) for this but shes happy that they could fix now a date to discuss the charity for poor children.

the secretary opens a door and anounces: miss clause is now here for you madam rea

rae sits on a table and says: welcome miss clause i'm glad you could make it.
miss clause sits down and tells her story again that there was no time before christmas ect.... she just wonders why raes toy company would do anything in charity as they had never done anything before.

rae laughs and says oh thats all a hoax we will never do something for charity!
miss clause is confused but you tried for month to contact me and i traveld from the northpole here just for a joke!?
reas face turn into an evil grin oh not just for a joke i want you to tell me the location of your workshop. i will burn it down to the ground so that there are no more free toys gifted on christmas who will effect my profits.

miss clause is shoked you devil i will never tell you anything!

phase 1

rae stands up snipes with her fingers and is transformed into a succubuss. you flatter me but i'm just a little demon.
miss clause but i habe my tricks.

she pulls down her panty and a huge dick comes forth. miss clauses mouth stands open in shock and rae snips again and miss clause freezes.

phase 2

rae pulls down miss clause showing her in red lingerie she runs around miss clause she pinces her in her butt squeezes her tits she liks miss clauses lips and has a good idea to put her mouth to use.

rae jumps on the table and fucks miss clauses mouth and coming on her face.

she snipes miss clause unfreezes her but and tits hurt and what is that taste in her mouth and omg whats that on her face!?

rea smiles on her do you want me to tell me the location now?

miss clause is furios you didnt do what i think you did? i'll kick you ass you dum..

rae snips again and miss clause freezes again.

rea calls in her secratary and orders her to get her guest downstairs and prepare her, yes mistress the secratary answers.

phase 3 (340 days till christmas)

miss clause is frozen in some kinky costume while rikaku kneels next to her waiting for rae... rae enters she snips agains and miss clause unfreezes ending her last centence.. mb bitch ! as spoken out she realizes the changed location an her wearing that outfit she hold embarased her hands before her body.
what did you do again? she asks.

rae says : its the last time i ask you so we both save us time...soonet or later you tell me willingly were your Workshop is.

miss clause looks angry she starts: nev..
but is frozen again by rae.

have it the hard way! rae laughs.

she bends miss clause forward and starts fucking her from behind.

as she finished she gaggs miss clause and unfreezes her. miss clause moans mumbled holding her belly and pussy.

changed your mind? rae asks but miss clause shakes her head.

rae freezes her again she turns her gaze on the kneeling secretary train her to be a usefull little slut as you are!
the secratary kisses raes boots: as you wish mistress she will be a little slut like me!

phase 4 (50 days till chrisrmas)

ms. clause is encased as a slave beeing vibed by the secratary. as ms. clause moans and her body shakes the secretaty rubs herself on ms clause also moaning: yes let go of your mind just cum for our mistress! lets cum together! she pushes her own pussy against the vibrator moaning even harder as she comes.

rae enters how is the training going on? the secratary bows down on her knees very well i think she will even be a greater slut like me! thats great rae says and the secretary humble asks if she could have an reward. she puts up her ass pulls her string aside and almost begs to be rewarded by getting taken by rae.

rea grants the secretarys wish and fucks her till she collapses coughing up sperm.
bring her to my bedroom when you put yourself together rea wispers in the secretarys ear. the secratary mumbles out yyyess ttthank you mmmistress.

phase 5 (10 days till Christmas)

rae stands in her bedroom as ms clause is guided through the door by the secratary rae comands the secretary to leave.
miss clause kneels befor rae she looks up on her cock she starts begging if she may suck it...
rae teases her: you can taste my cock but in return you tell me were your workshop is.
ms clause starts drooling at the idea of tasting raes cock.

she swiftly nods. everything for you mistress! she takes raes cock in her mouth as deep as she can making a real sloppy blowjob. as she fingers raes pussy with her hand too.

she looks at rea with puppy eyes betweeen sucking if rae is pleased with her. asking if she is a good slut.
rae comes on miss clauses face who puts the cum in her mouth swapping it back and forth moaning.

rae droops a piece of paper and a pen on the floor. now write down the location!
ms clause nods again cum from her mouth drools on the paper.

rae says good slut that screams for an extra bonus she walks behind ms clause and starts doggy fucking her.
ms clause moans loosing more cum out of her mouth...begging for rae to fuck her deeper, harde and faster.

rae comes filling up ms clause almost to burst she falls on the floor coming again as the cum flows out. rae grabs the paper and is about to leave.

ms clause begs her mistress to stay with her but rae says don't worry i'll be back soon maybe i bring you some of your elves as playthings back with me.
Rae leaves.

ms clause moans mhh playing and rolls exausted on the side and falls asleep.

(for rae and rikaku could as example also cj miles and barbieddoll be used)

Attachments

• phase4.jpg
    phase4.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 54
  • phase3.jpg
    phase3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 55
  • phase2.jpg
    phase2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 50
  • phase1.jpg
    phase1.jpg