Membership upgrade possible?

Alberto

Choose issue category
Payment
Hey there...
is it possible to upgrade a one-month membership to one with a three-month running schedule? I know that it is for sure possible to cancel membership and re-subscribe again. But before doing so I'd like to check if there is an even easier way. :)

Alberto

Ok, I have canceled my 30-days membership and waited for it to expiere. Now I got myself the 180-days recurring membership. Case closed. But found it a bit confusing, that after the cancellation process I wasn't able to get myself a new membership (besides trial and gift special) before the old membership expieres. I fully understand why it makes sense doing this. But you should think about mentioning this as remark. E.g. like:

"Pls. be aware while an active membership endures, you can't change membership terms from 30 to 180-days ore vice versa."

Romero

Professional α Perv
Arrived late on this one
I was completely unaware of this, we'll look into it, thanks for reporting!

Alberto

I was completely unaware of this, we'll look into it, thanks for reporting!
Think this won't happen very often. But it was a bit confusing. And if canceled, it should be possible to chose from all variants of membership. Once bought, it should run from the first day on that follows the end of the active membership (when bought during an active period).