Lovecraft's "the Rats in the Wall"

Kinghyperion581

I think it would be really cool to do a hentaied version of H.P Lovecraft's "The Rats in the Wall"

The story would go like this:

The main female character, played by Jia Lissa, inherents her families decrepit ancestral manor. The first night she moves in she hears scratching and movement coming from the walls.

Thinking it's rats, she calls the local exterminator, played by Little Angel, to come and take care of her rat problem while she heads into town.

Little Angel makes her way to the basement with a flashlight and finds a secret door that leads her under the house. She takes a peek inside, sees some unknown *****, screams, and tries to run up the stare. But the unseen ***** grabs her, makes her drop her flashlight at the top of the steps, and pulls her back into the darkness of the basement.

Jia comes home that night and notices the flashlight in the doorway of her basement steps. She picks it up and goes into the basement, finds the secret door leading under the house, and heads inside. She finds herself in a stone grotto with a bunch of monolithic fertility symbols and statues she finds Little Angel being thoroughly fucked by a tentacle monster on top of a stone alter.

Little Angel has been ravished for hours, is thoroughly enjoying the experience, and is completely corrupted by the process.

Jia tries to escape but she's quickly grabbed by the tentacle monster and is ****** to join Little Angel on the breeding alter. At first she fights, but slowly starts to enjoy it. She's very vocal about it too

"Don't stop, don't ever stop! I want you to fuck me forever! Make my belly big and round, make me bulge and grow for you!!!"

The closing shots are of various parts of the house where you can hear the scratching sounds from earlier, but this time they're accompanied by the moans and groans of Jia and Little Angel.

This is a nice story, creepy and sexy. Would love to see more cosmic horror type of videos. Like “from the Beyond” with Emma Bugg, a type where the girl finds an old one and goes mad with lust.