Locker Room Part ?

Fenris

Locker Room Part ?

A young girl (natasha teen, skylar mae,ect) is stripping out of her cheerleading uniform, while two girls leave and wish her a good friday night and nice weekend. as they leave and close the door, we hear natashas voice narating: little did they know that every door u close is a new door opend.

in nats looker a twirl of dark void appears from which tentacles emerge. they sneak to her and grab her she tries to get away but
the tentacles hold her in place as the strip her panty and fuck her in all her holes.
they come in her and cum shoots out of her mouth pussy and ass.

she moans in a mixture of fear and lust.
and as the tentacles drag her in the locker her eyes widen and she looks panicd but cant help but beeing draged through the cum and stuffed in her locker as the door closes.

we see the inside were the tentacles come repeadedly in her letting the looker fill up with cum and natashas eyes roll back.

we see the looker from outside some cum drips out and natashas moaning is heard when the scene fades to black.

as the scene reapears cum is dropping out of the looker and a rumbling is heard... when the door to the lookerroom opens and a young girl (skylar , jewelz, arina marie, puck,eden ect.)enters.
the sounds did stop as the door opend and skylar sees the mess on the floor.
wtf did they threw a party on saturday in here? if somebody sees this mess we csn forget to use the sportsground on weekends! she grabs a bucket with water and starts to clean up the floor.
she comes to the looker were natashas cumtrail leeds to and cum slowly runns down the outside of the air holes.
the tention increases as shes about to open it., she lays a hand on it and as she opens it ...its empty.

she closes the looker again and starts cleaning the floor before it as the door to the lookerroom is hit by a windstroke and falls into the lock.

a rumbling sound is heard from nats locker and as skylar looks the white slime has started again to slowly drip out of the airgaps.
she opens the looker and its filled with a white slimy substance.
skylar is a little shocked but curios she sticks a finger in the slime as shes about to pull her hand back she is grab by a hand thats reaching out the slime.
she pulls harder against the hand thats holding her and she falls back ending up pulling natsha out of the looker landing naked on her.
natasha says: oh hello and starts kissing skylar.
the confused skylar rolls the naked natasha from her and crawls a few meters away. she looks at the naked, slimy natasha with a bloated belly acting all aroused playing with her nipples.
she asks: whats wrong with you?
natasha moans: we will help them breed and seed them in this world!
skylar says: what!? are you crazy?
natasha rubs her pussy screaming as she comes : you have no choice but to become a ****** of their new world.
a facehugger tentacle shoots out of her pussy and latches on skylars face.
it fills her up with cum as natsha comes again and again with every cumshot.
she moans in extasy: yes drink it all up my seed the seed of our masters. the tentacle leaves skylars face who falls back guzzling on cum.
natasha crawls to her stripping away skylars panty and exposing her tits.
she looks at her lustfully, startin to touch skylars pussy then licking her fingers.
nataaha mumbles with her mind in the mouth: mhh they will like your taste.
she burries her face in skylars pussy sucking wildly on it.
she restraints herself and grabs skylar and puts her in the looker.
skylar weakly wants to say something but natasha starts kissing her.
tentacles emerge from the looker and entangle both girls entering their buts and pussys. both moan
natasha: yes take us both, she woke us to early we were not ready yet, but soon.
tentacles now enter their mouths and the looker starts filling with cum again that drools out of them.

Fenris

Locker room Part ?/2

the principal (victoria june) is standing in the looker room and a police girl ( blake blossom) is entering the room. the principal sends a few girl out demanding nobody comes in so the police could do its work.
blake looks up and down on vic who wears a way to short miniskirt. vic is clearly a complete perv.
as she says to blake its a tragedy that two girls went missing last week she makes still some avances hitting on blake by touching the buttons on her blouse.
they were last seen at school but your fellow officers couldn't find anything? blake we have no other clues so they sent me to start searching from scrap one. vic says maybe i can help you search here she bends down so her ass shows out of the skirt to blake who rolls anoyed her eyes.
blake no thank you but you can close the door so im not interrupted she looks in natashas looker its empty and she closes it again.

vic walks to the door and shuts it at this moment the looker shakes again.
blake opens it and its filled again with the white slime.

skylar and natsha walk out both now having a futa dick. they look at blake from top to bottom. irritades blake wants to grab her walky: i think i foun... natasha slaps away the walky out of her hand.
blake asks: what are you dooing?
natasha grabs her from behind forcing her to her knees: you,ll be like us mothers to their new world! as skylar forces her dick in blakes mouth.
as blake gives head natasha rips down her uniform exposing blakes breasts they turn her to natasha forcing her to suck natashas dick as skylar pulls down blakes pants and panty and fuck her from the other side.
vic is first frozen in place than turned on by the sight as they fuck blake and she starts masturbating.
as the come several times in blake they let her down on the floor guzzling on cum.
to turn around fixing their gaze on vic.
vic says don't look at me keep dooing what your doonig but the start cyrcling around vic.
skylar saya: we have to seed and breed this world and you will help us!
vic bites her lips and closes her eyes she feels natasha pull down her panta.
vic bites her lips harder before she says first a almost not hearable yes bur the she shouts: yes, yes breed and seed me, use me like a little whore!
natasha bends her over and fucks her from behind. both moaning and cuming like wild.
skylar joins in on fucking vics mouth.

as they have comed in vic she dropps to the floor natashs starts tasting vics pussy as skylar facessits on her.
skylar shouts: come on satisfy me more! as she comes riding on vics face her cock shoots cum over vics belly and natasha.

she looks satisfied as blake starts to move and rolls on her belly. skylar moves to her and starts esting out blakes as.

the scene switches were vic and blake are shoved in the looker cum runs out of their mouths.
skylae and natasha close the door an tentacles start ensnaring vic and blake.

skylar and natsha kiss each other:
now to seed more for our masters, they walk out of the door.

some female screams are heard from the floor and natasha shouting: consume the seed of our masters.