Lilith’s Treat [Unbirth]

HarumiHie

Prelude

‘A man entering a spa is ready for a session with one of the facility’s masseuses to treat him to a relaxing oil massage. He’s also been informed that if he keeps his eye mask on, he’s in for a very special surprise. What he doesn’t know is that his masseuse for the day may not be what she appears to be…’

Succubus.jpeg

As I’m writing this, Unbirth hasn’t been released yet. This is taking inspiration from Unbirthing content released on both Hentaied and Parasited, using those videos as reference for a fan-made Unbirth script. I’ll admit I have a fetish for female villains so whilst I have zero expectations for this to get adapted, I’m hoping Unbirth takes the core aspect of a darker tone and evil/villainous female characters into consideration for their videos.

This video also takes inspiration from old Missa X videos and Primal Fetish’s Dark Reflections videos, particularly their transformation aspect. Whilst not having any Unbirthing examples, I love the tone these videos have, carrying a horror theme like Hentaied, Parasited and Plants vs Cunts do.

Another aspect of this script is unlike previous Hentaied examples of Unbirthing, this is a male being unbirthed instead of a female. I don’t know if the future site will include male performers but if they were to I hope this script serves as a possibility on how that could look.

(Side Note: I was originally going to name this Succubus but got beaten to the title 😆).

(Side Note 2: If this in some way gets an adaptation, note that sharp nails and inflatable beds don’t work well together).

Script

Fade in:

Int. Spa Room

A MAN in a bathrobe enters a luxurious spa room. He looks around, impressed by its interior design before fixing his gaze on a blown up air mattress in the centre of the room. A smirk appears on his face. Approaching the mattress, the Man pulls out an eye mask from his robe along with a slip of paper. Opening the piece of paper are the words ‘Keep your eye mask on for a special treat’.

The Man continues smirking and places the eye mask around his head. He strips away his robe before lying down on his stomach, naked, on top of the mattress. He pulls his eye mask down from his forehead, covering his eyes before resting his head down on his arms.

A WOMAN enters the room. She too is wearing a robe, carrying a bottle of lotion as she walks towards the Man on the mattress. She kneels beside him and raises the bottle up, aiming it down at his back, squeezing the bottle with both hands. Lotion pours onto the Man’s back. He quivers slightly in reaction to the cold sensation.

Placing the bottle aside, the Woman spreads the oil across the Man’s back, massaging his muscles in a slow and sensual manner. The Man begins to breathe heavily to the Woman’s touch as she massages the entirety of his backside. She leans in close and whispers into the Man’s ear.

Woman (Whisper)
Let’s do the other side now, okay?

The Man smiles and does as he’s asked, twisting his body around for her. The Woman bites her lip as she sees the Man’s erect dick. Once more she grabs the bottle of lotion and pours its contents onto the Man’s stomach. Her hands ******* the oil into his skin, massaging all the muscles on the frontside of his body.

She undresses from her own robe, exposing her naked body before smothering herself in oil. The Woman straddles onto the Man and begins gliding across his body. She slides down to his pelvis, grinding her pussy against his cock. The two begin to moan as she teases him with her body. Satisfied for now, she puts an end to her grinding and glides forward, leaning in to kiss the Man. The blind Man passionately kisses the Woman whilst they press their oily bodies against one another.

Wanting more, the Woman slides further up. She smothers her breasts into the Man. He kisses and licks her boobs before latching onto one of her nipples. The Woman raises her head, groaning through her teeth as her eyes roll back. She suddenly begins to tremble, reacting orgasmically to the sensations in her body.

Woman (Groaning)
Urgh fuck, that’s it. Don’t stop.

As he continues sucking, the Woman tenses her face up. Two large bulges form on her forehead. Horns made out of bone pierce through her bulges. The Woman’s face twitches as they grow on her head. Pulling her breasts away from the Man, she rises up and turns around, straddling him in the opposite direction. The Woman hovers above his cock, drooling all over it.

She opens her mouth and takes in his dick, sucking him hard as he moans in pleasure. Whilst she gägs on his cock, the Man runs his hands along the Woman’s oiled up thighs and ass. He begins to rub his fingers along her vagina.

Man (Aroused)
Oh baby, you’re so fucking wet!

Toying with her pussy causes the Woman to moan deeply, releasing the Man’s cock from her mouth. She sits up and perches herself over his head, grinding her pussy against his face. As she gets licked out, the Woman is unable to control herself, clenching onto her oiled body as she groans orgasmically. She begins to tremble again, opening her mouth wide. She lets out a staggered breath as her teeth grow into sharp fangs.

Panting from her painstaking transformation, the Woman slides down the Man’s body to his pelvis, inserting his cock into her pussy. The Woman bares her teeth as she groans whilst fucking the Man. The Man himself moans in pleasure, unaware of the Woman’s state.

Man (Moaning)
I didn’t expect you to get so crazy, I think it’s so fucking hot!

The Woman continues growling and yelling before coming to a stop. She begins to tremble again, her mouth gaping open as she holds her hand up to her eye level. The Woman gasps as her fingernails grow into claws. Her toenails too crack and morph into razor sharp claws. As her nails settle into their new state, the Woman speaks in her whispering tone.

Woman (Whisper)
Ohhhhh yyyyeeessssss. My body’ssssss almosssst rrrreadyyyyyy.

Chuckling to herself, the woman twists around and slides the Man’s dick back inside of her, slamming down on him at a fast pace.

Man (Moaning)
Oh god! You’re gonna make me cum!

She continues, groaning like a rabid änimal. Both the Man and Woman reach the point of climax, with the Woman releasing a bellowing yell. The duo pant heavily from ejaculation. She rises up and quivers as semen drools out of her pussy. The Man lays on the mattress with a satisfied smile whilst the Woman stumbles down to the end of the mattress where his feet lay, kneeling down before them. She grabs hold of his feet causing the Man to chuckle.

Man (Chuckling)
Baby, what are you doing down there?

The Woman grits her teeth and tenses up as she förces his feet into her pussy.

Man (Surprised)
Woah! Argh fuck! What’s happening?!

She groans orgasmically as his legs get sucked into her body.

Man (In Pain)
Ahhh! What are you doing to me!?

The Man takes his eye mask off. As he’s being sucked into the Woman’s body, she snarls at him with her devilish appearance. The Man screams as he’s pulled further and further into the Woman’s slimy insides. With nothing left but a head, the Man watches in horror as the Woman places her claws onto his head and shoves the last of him inside of herself. She leans back, releasing a guttural moan as her stomach bloats up before settling down.

Appearing very exhausted, the Woman crawls along the mattress before slumping down onto her back. She lays there smiling, fondling her oily body, satisfied from finishing her latest meal.

Cut to black.