Lack of new content

Romero

Professional α Perv
Is not three weeks since the last video released.
The Ninja video is from 3 November. The difference of date is because of the youtube video that was posted one week before.

MilledDoor1221

Same thoughts here, the monthly sub is almost $50 with FX conversion, and that was tolerable when release schedule was reliably every 2 weeks, Friday's always had a new video (good or bad), now with videos being more infrequent (some have more prod. value) if you don't like a particular upload, you might have just spent $50 on content you didn't want.

Bottomline, I get you have other channels now, but this is the OG and we are paying a lot for updates, so either you set new expectations for release timelines, lower your costs, or you're going to lose previously loyal customers.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Same thoughts here, the monthly sub is almost $50 with FX conversion, and that was tolerable when release schedule was reliably every 2 weeks, Friday's always had a new video (good or bad), now with videos being more infrequent (some have more prod. value) if you don't like a particular upload, you might have just spent $50 on content you didn't want.

Bottomline, I get you have other channels now, but this is the OG and we are paying a lot for updates, so either you set new expectations for release timelines, lower your costs, or you're going to lose previously loyal customers.
the price is almost 50$ in the same way that's almost 12$ :)))

I am not sure about what you mean with infrequency. We release every second friday, and that's gonna be the frequency for now.

We are working to get another team to work on Hentaied to increase releases, but at this moment we tried many and no one was able to get decent results for us.

Still got some hope tho!