Is this cg or...?

eightbysix416

Hi there! Hope everyone's well! I have a query for everyone, probably a silly one, but I wanted to know if the belly inflations are digital effects or a mix of practical and cg, or legit inflation? Seems to me like the girls get too big for it to be real, not to mention the speed of the growth. Anyway, just figured I'd ask the forum!

Thanks for reading and looking forward to reading your responses!

mauser8mm

To my understanding digital is like going into the image with Photoshop and manipulating and CGI is working with a green screen and pinpoint parameters its definitely not legit inflation but I bet it’s a pleasant complement for the creators to have fans. Ask these types of questions that’s the whole point of this fantasy.

eightbysix416

To my understanding digital is like going into the image with Photoshop and manipulating and CGI is working with a green screen and pinpoint parameters its definitely not legit inflation but I bet it’s a pleasant complement for the creators to have fans. Ask these types of questions that’s the whole point of this fantasy.
That's what I'm after! I have some experience with photoshop, but none with like aftereffects or similar software. It seems to me to be done quite skillfully, I've looked closely and can't find any obvious giveaways that it's a digital effect. There was one with a Godawful explosion effect that made me laugh 🤣 it was like a plug-in effect, not nearly the same level of quality. Anyway, it's awesome stuff!