Impaled - Plants vs Cunts Idea

ADHJ

I have to say that I'm enjoying and loving a lot Plants vs Cunts.
Considering I love hard bondage, ****** orgasms, that Roberto Di Suna and Romero's movies on Hentaied are my favorites and that Evil Dead is one of my all time favorite movies, you can imagine how Plants vs Cunts is the culminations of everything I could wish for.

One thing I think that was filmed and handled masterfully are suspensions scenes.
The one in Rikako's and the more recent one in Kelly Collins movies in Plants vs Cunts.

The solution Roberto has created to film a scene in which a girl is lifted and suspended with vines, while the branches have fun in between her legs and inside her mouth, its absolutely brilliant.
It worked great in Rikako's movie and it really had those ****** and merciless Evil Dead horror vibes I'm crazy for.

Using the same filming solution, I would love to take it a step further and propose something even dirtier, wilder and crazier: Impalement with ****** Orgasms.

Simply describing it: imagine a girl getting lifted up and suspended by the vines, like it happened to Rikako.
At the same time, a thick branch makes it's way in between her legs and penetrates her, but it doesn't fuck her. It stays still, not moving, in a very tense moment of pause.

Then suddenly.. bang!
The vines let their grips loose on the girl and let her fall down on the branch getting brutally impaled. Going so deep into her pussy till the cervix.

Imagine the details of her feet and calves trembling while in mid air. Suspended quite high over the ground.
She is trapped and cannot escape in any way.

In this position lots of things will happen: a branch furiously rubbing her clit, another branch brutally going in her mouth and into her throat to ***** her to suck and blow it.
A Cumflation as the follow up to all this would look awesome.

And if the performer is fine with with doing anal, well sky is the limit here!
She could be impaled on the ass, while fucked in both mouth and pussy at the same time.

Or she could be impaled on the pussy, while being fucked in the ass and mouth.

Or, since she is getting fucked in the ass, we could go for a full all the way through while she is impaled on the pussy during it. Again after she got fucked brutally for a while.

I think that this scene is really open for a lot things to happen.

Personally I see it perfect to happen in the middle of a movie, while the girl is still terrified and while the action and the orgasms are still ******.

I imagined it as a way the Plants could use to trap a girl who tries to escape and, to give you more details on my personal fantasy, here is an idea I personally thought about.

ADHJ

Sorry I just realized that some words got censored. I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused and I hope no one got my words wrong.

Considering how bondage and things from this world are heavily involved in my idea, I will use the phrase Imposed Orgasms.
Exactly like it is consensually done in bondage, Imposed Orgasms have a huge part in the Plants vs Cunts style I've seen and loved so far in Barbie's movie, which was my favorite, and in this idea I would like to share.

Here is the scene I imagined. I think Roberto Di Suna could film this perfectly, as it really matches his fantastic aggressive Horror style.

Let's imagine Barbie Rous, she is my favorite and I would love her to be the first to do this.
I suppose she doesn't do anal, so I didn't include it and personally I would like to see her in this as a vaginal and mouth scene only.

Barbie is all alone in the woods, the vines wraps around her neck and body, her clothes gets ripped away, she is in deep trouble.

Naked and trapped, those thick branches arrive and start to fuck her in the pussy very hard.
Barbie is terrified and powerless. Freaking out in fear, she cannot stop what's being done to her.

I know it's a classic beginning, but please bear with my as we are getting to the hottest part.

After the first orgasm, she pushes out the cum from her pussy and tries to regain her strength to rebel and find a way to escape as quickly as possible from this nightmare.
The vines's grip on her isn't very firm, so she manages to free her legs and hands. Hoping to escape and run away.. or so she thinks..

The plants are getting angrier and their manners become more agggressive.
Vines wraps and block Barbie's body once again. This time more brutally, more firmly also around her neck, and she gets dragged like a puppet into another position that leaves her super exposed and vulnerable.

She is even more terrified and this time she gets fucked in a much much harder and dirtier way.
With a thick branch mercilessly fucking her pussy and another one brutally jumping hard inside her mouth and deep into her throat.
She tries to resist, she is utterly scared, but this is making the plants fucking he harder and even more brutally than before. Almost like they are feeding on her fear and her futile struggle to fight it back.

She cums again.
A lot harder this time and both her pussy and throat get filled with a huge load of cum.

She is barely conscious and she is doing her best to not lose senses. Who knows what terrifying things the plants could do to her?
She must fight back now. Urgently and with all her strength.

Her chance may have just come now.
In a quiet moment, during which looks like the Plants are getting ready to fuck her again, Barbie takes a deep breath and manages to break free using all her strength.
I imagined her doing this in a very extreme way, even breaking free from the vines by biting them.

It's an extreme escape scene, but she wins this fight and the vines release her.

Covered in plant's fluids and with cum still dripping out from her pussy and mouth, she tries to gets up as fast as her body allows her. But she is slow.. too slow!

Right when she is standing on her feet, trying to get away, suddenly the vines wraps around her ankles and make her fall very hard with her face straight on the ground and ass up. Prone on the ground.

Two other vines wraps around her neck (or both wrists and neck) and in a very hard way they turn her around, in supine position now, and then brutally drag her back on standing and with her back against a tree.
Then vines starts to lift her up. Same way it happens with Rikako.

Barbie is totally at their mercy, completely powerless, and now the plants are furious.
The have gotten a lot more fast and their manner of handling her like a puppet are extremely hard. And that's not the worst part for Barbie: they have a twisted and perverted plan that will prevent her from escaping.

While she is suspended and the vines firmly hold her hanging onto a tree, a thick branch is steadily making it's way in between Barbie's legs and makes it's way inside her. Penetrating her very deeply, but not fucking her pussy.

For a brief moment of terrifying tension everything stops: Barbie is suspended while this branch is stuck deep inside her pussy, but not moving.
She is utterly terrified and scared like never before. This moment of pause is making her even more terrified.

Then.. bang!
The vines let their grips loose on Barbie and let her fall down on the branch, getting impaled very very hard. Going so deep into her pussy till the cervix.

Again imagine the details of her wonderful feet and hot calves and legs trembling while in mid air. Suspended a lot over the ground.
She is trapped and cannot escape in any way.

And this is only the beginning of it.
In such a terrifying situation, when she thought things couldn't get worse, another branch arrives and starts to rub on her clit harder and faster than she can physically handle.

She is utterly scared and terrified, this will ***** her to cum extremely hard, but she doesn't want to.

Everything is so intense and impossible to fight back that she cannot keep her mouth closed. You know what this means?

Bang again!
Another thick branch brutally jumps inside her mouth extremely hard, making it's way without mercy deep inside her throat and making her to suck and blow it the hardest she can.

After a very very long and extreme and intense mouth fucking, throat fucking (with some deep throathing) and clit rubbing, no matter how utterly scared she is and how hard she fights back, she loses control and cums in an extremely hard explosive way.

Imagine the loads of cum dripping from both the branch in her pussy and the one in her mouth. A true waterfall of cum dripping from in between her legs and from her mouth, all over her body.

But this is not the end for Barbie.
She is still impaled and not touching the ground with her pretty feet. Things are about to get even more serious for her.

Just a few seconds after she had this massive mind blowing orgasm, without even giving her the time to recover..

Suddenly, one more time, bang!
The branch that was fucking her mouth comes back and jumps again into her mouth deep into her throat extremely extremely harder than before.
A lot harder this time, like it really wants to stay still inside the depths of Barbie's throat.

Then both the branch in her pussy she is impaled on and the one deep in her throat, starts to unload huge amounts of cum at the same time.
Filling her up till her belly grows bigger in a glorious Cumflation.

Then the branch she is impaled onto, slowly brings her back with her feet on the ground and let her fall down in a pool of cum and her own juices, while she deflates and gets back to normal.

She is free again now, but this is not the end of the movie. Is only the middle part and more has to happen to Barbie.

After all this, now comes the part where her mind totally collapsed and she can think of only one thing: getting fucked more, harder and cum even more.
She doesn't resist anymore and let's the plants have their way with her as they prefer. Same way as it happened in Plants vs Cunts vol 5, where Barbie's mind silently collapses and gets taken over by all the sexual pleasure.

As you can see, here the Impalement part is right in the middle of the movie. Acting as the final act in which the action and the orgasms are still Imposed, while she is still terrified and scared of what's happening, and then after it going to the part where she surrenders and gets fucked even more in a mindless state.