Hostile Takeover

HarumiHie

It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these.

Parasited’s most recent instalment, Hostile Takeover, is my favourite Parasited video as of now. Ricky Greenwood’s directing really shines in this video, the pacing, shots and editing are blended together so well.

Ovidius Naso wrote a very strong script making for a very interesting conflict between the characters and their transformation into infected monsters.

Both Ana Foxx and Maya Wolfe have a perfect performance going from confident businesswomen having a back and forth of wits turning into ravenous sex freaks in amazing fashion, grunting and snarling as they please one another.

The effects deserve their praise too. I love the inclusion of the bulging veins on their skin. The use of slime in this video was used to the best effect too, pouring from Maya’s mouth to dripping in between Ana’s legs. The unbirthing was incredible too, the sound effects blended with Ana and Maya’s bellowing snarls and grunts made for such a good scene. The stomach bloating and retracting was also a really cool touch.

I could talk about this video for ages. I’m really happy with this one and it’s got me all the more anticipated for Unbirth to release next year. Really looking forward to the future 😊

HarumiHie

Just re-read what I posted and noticed a typo, the actress’s name is Maya Woulfe and she’s one of the best infected performers I’ve seen yet. Damn autocorrect.

IMG_2804.jpeg

IMG_2802.jpeg

psychic715

It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these.

Parasited’s most recent instalment, Hostile Takeover, is my favourite Parasited video as of now. Ricky Greenwood’s directing really shines in this video, the pacing, shots and editing are blended together so well.

Ovidius Naso wrote a very strong script making for a very interesting conflict between the characters and their transformation into infected monsters.

Both Ana Foxx and Maya Wolfe have a perfect performance going from confident businesswomen having a back and forth of wits turning into ravenous sex freaks in amazing fashion, grunting and snarling as they please one another.

The effects deserve their praise too. I love the inclusion of the bulging veins on their skin. The use of slime in this video was used to the best effect too, pouring from Maya’s mouth to dripping in between Ana’s legs. The unbirthing was incredible too, the sound effects blended with Ana and Maya’s bellowing snarls and grunts made for such a good scene. The stomach bloating and retracting was also a really cool touch.

I could talk about this video for ages. I’m really happy with this one and it’s got me all the more anticipated for Unbirth to release next year. Really looking forward to the future 😊
Yes, but some of the scene was done in the shadow it was difficult to see if you could see at all what was being done to them.