FUTANARI.XXX and HENTAIED.COM Giveaway

Hey everyone ! 💌 GIVEAWAY CONTEST

Today I'd like to announce that FUTANARI.XXX and HENTAIED.COM wants to bring you free access to the premium content!
We're offering 10 free week-long memberships to the website FUTANARI.XXX. Not only that, but just for entering and signing up for each website, you can also get access to a free video from HENTAIED.COM, no matter if you're selected as a winner!

You can enter the giveaway here: https://futanari.uwu.ai/

Giveaway will run until June 1st.
5 winners will be selected each week, on May 26th and June 1st respectively.
If you are selected, you will be alerted by the email you provide when entering the giveaway.

Please note, no payment or payment information is required to enter!

Best of luck! ✌🏻 GIVEAWAY CONTEST

Last edited:

Tom WK

Hello everyone and...hope to win this giveaway eh eh!!

It seems I need to enter my credit card in order to register on hentaied...correct?

TWK

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hello everyone and...hope to win this giveaway eh eh!!

It seems I need to enter my credit card in order to register on hentaied...correct?

TWK
Hi! No, you need to insert just your Name, Email Address and Nickname! Once you insert these data, the account will be created (check your spam email box if you don't get an email form us) The second step invites you to purchase a membership but you don't need to!

Good luck! :)

Tom WK

Hi! No, you need to insert just your Name, Email Address and Nickname! Once you insert these data, the account will be created (check your spam email box if you don't get an email form us) The second step invites you to purchase a membership but you don't need to!

Thanks!

Mail received!!

Finger crossed...

TWK

Is the conformation email the Futanari XXX: Membership Information email or something else.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator

Today I'd like to announce that FUTANARI.XXX and HENTAIED.COM wants to bring you free access to the premium content!
We're offering 10 free week-long memberships to the website FUTANARI.XXX. Not only that, but just for entering and signing up for each website, you can also get access to a free video from HENTAIED.COM, no matter if you're selected as a winner!

If you are selected, you will be alerted by the email you provide when entering the giveaway.

🎉 Congratulations to the first 5 winners of the contest!!

Check your email box to find out if you are the lucky one!

Enjoy your membership on FUTANARI.XXX ♥️

In case you haven’t been selected there is still a chance! Next week we’ll select other 5 winners!

Good luck and thank you for the participation 🍀

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator

Hey everyone ! 🎉

Thank you for participating at the GIVEAWAY CONTEST 💌 All the winners have been selected!
Congratulations, enjoy you FREE FUTANARI.XXX MEMBERSHIP!

All the best,

HENTAIED TEAM ♥️

slavseed

You should offer free access if your making us pay monthly and not doing content every week... that is totally jewish...