Futa witch take over

Fenris

futa witch take over

mia blow is arguing with her step ******** cubbi thompson about how she can't get out in that dress she looks like a slut, they fight and cubbi goes out anyway telling mia is not her real ****** and has no right to comand her anything she leaves slaming the door.

mia huffs and opens a bottle and drinks a glas of vine.
it rings on the door mia shouts: have you forgoten your keys?
but no answer, it rings again.
mia walks to the door and opens.

outside stands olivia sparkle (or someone like eden ivy, sage pillar) in a s

mia says: i think you have the wrong adress or are you lost?

olivia touches mias arm and says: were are your manners? invite me in.

mia shakes her head: oh were are my manners please come in! as they walk in mia asks may i offer you a glas of vine? oh i forget to ask whats your name? she shakes her head like trying to remember something.
olivia touches her again i really would like a glas and just call me mistress.
mia shakes her head and smiles of course mistress. she pours olivia a glass and gives it to her.
as she hands it to olivia and their hands touch olivia smiles at her and says why don't you change into something more comfortable?
mia says oh yes please excuse me shortly,
olivia sits meanwhile drinking her wine on a stool.
mia returns in lingerie, olivia says she walking all day she could need a feet massage. mia struggles says why she should massage her feet i hate actually touching feet!
but olivia touches her again telling her she loves feet and espacally her mistresses feet.
mia repeats that she loves feet and starts massaging olivias feet, olivia moahns oh yes that feels good keep going.

mia gets more and more excited starting to suck on olivias feet. olivia smiles ohh so fast at getting kinky? than i have a surprise for you! she lifts her skirt and pulls her panty down and a futa dick comes to eye.

mia looks surprised and frightend whats going on under olivias skirts but olivia touches her again saying that mia only loves more thing than her mustresses feet and that is her dick.

mia looks at olivias dick she blinks a couple of times and greedy sucks on it saying with her mouth full how she loves that dick.

the scene fades out.

cubbi comes back home as she enters the door she hears her step ****** moaning and begging to be fucked harder.

she enters the room and sees like mia is fucked from behind by olivia.

mia says welcome back sweety.

cubbi shouts at her are you insane? you call me a slut and then let youself getting fucked in our living room by a stranger girl with a dick?

mia says moaning oh she is no stranger she my mistress she will live with us and i'll be her slut!
cubbi walk nearer asking olivia what have you done to her?
olivia touches cubbis arm while pounding mia. ohh you can be my slut too!
cubbi repeats asking: maybe i can be you slut too?
olivia says still touching cubbi: of course you can i'm sure u are just as eager for my cock as our stepmother.
cubbi reapeats oh yes im eager for your cock.
she kneels down and startl licking olivias cock she still pounds in mia.

she pulls it out and lets cubbi suck it a little till she pushes it back in mia.

maybe a few more lesbian actions with titfucking, licking each others pussys ect. before ending it with olivia cumming on the faces of the two and a little cumswapping.