Futa DNA

NeptuneMoon

Just wanted to share my appreciation for this video, it’s only just released and instantly became my favourite Futanari video. The use of CGI, Lovita Fate playing a crazy woman mutating herself, the serum, the boyfriend subjected to it all, it’s borderline close to my idea of a perfect video.

I give my praise to Mark Zicha, Lovita Fate and every single person behind the production of this video. If this is where future videos are going, I can’t wait for more.

futamagus

Hey gang,

I did an attempt at adding some 3D VFX to the scene as an experiment.
I've kind of been tinkering with Camera Tracking and Object Tracking for awhile.
It was awesome to see a scene shot specifically to add a Penis to a Female model with the intent to make a futanari scene.

Here are my results:

Heads up -
I'm a VFX novice. My background is character modeling. This was a more cartoony penis I made for a game mod I had laying around, I definitely could go more realistic, but I just wanted to spend a couple of hours seeing what I could get working with blender.

Hope people enjoy!

adartzt12

Hey gang,

I did an attempt at adding some 3D VFX to the scene as an experiment.
I've kind of been tinkering with Camera Tracking and Object Tracking for awhile.
It was awesome to see a scene shot specifically to add a Penis to a Female model with the intent to make a futanari scene.

Here are my results:

Heads up -
I'm a VFX novice. My background is character modeling. This was a more cartoony penis I made for a game mod I had laying around, I definitely could go more realistic, but I just wanted to spend a couple of hours seeing what I could get working with blender.

Hope people enjoy!
the animation is very good, but I think, the penis size in should be smaller, I think that size works better in 3danimated vis than with real actors.