From the Beyond Potential

With the most recent release of From the Beyond, there comes SO much potential, the camera work the angles, looks like theres potential for a Mimic type scene, a chest or closet or something pulls the model in, shot similarly to this; the buildup with the fear and tension to release; theres so much that could be done. I mean, honestly replace the cloth inside the coffin with silicon/some other material and you have the inside of a stomach, cut arm and leg holes out of the coffin and you have a meatwall concept, I mean, theres so much POTENTIAL and I look forward to seeing how you guys use the props in the future!

With the most recent release of From the Beyond, there comes SO much potential, the camera work the angles, looks like theres potential for a Mimic type scene, a chest or closet or something pulls the model in, shot similarly to this; the buildup with the fear and tension to release; theres so much that could be done. I mean, honestly replace the cloth inside the coffin with silicon/some other material and you have the inside of a stomach, cut arm and leg holes out of the coffin and you have a meatwall concept, I mean, theres so much POTENTIAL and I look forward to seeing how you guys use the props in the future!
their bottom line is to make cheap movies and make lots of cash, they're not going to use big budget effects