For Myself [Parasited]

HarumiHie

‘For the first time in weeks, Skylar has the house to herself. With her husband and kïds out of town, she reflects on her everyday life and how repetitive she finds it. So much so that when Skylar finally has a day off, she doesn’t even know what to do. All of that changes when Skylar stumbles upon a strange creature in her garden. Learning of its parasitic nature, Skylar has a dangerous thought that, if she acts on, could truly change everything…’

Visual.jpeg

A script for a Parasited solo video. The story features Skylar, a housewife and möther, who deliberately ingests a parasite. She goes through a slow transformation into an infected, to which she masturbates over the overwhelming sensations in her new body.

Solo Transformations

With Parasited’s release schedule increasing to three videos a month, it’ll be interesting to see an openness for more different/experimental videos. This solo format takes inspiration from May Thai’s Sleëp Paralysis video which at this point is so far the only solo video on Parasited.

This is somewhat of a pitch for producing a series of solo videos in which an individual actress shows off their ability to play a modern woman turned sex-craving savage. This has probably always been my favourite aspect of Parasited, the transformation from a normal person into a sexy infected through a slimy, body-altering process. These kinds of videos could also open up for more extreme side effects to parasitic infection, such as bodily tentacles, more corrupted veins, breast/ass expansions or even cocoons if that’s in the budget (Wishful thinking, I know it’s not).

This solo format is inspired by both Primal Fetish’s Dark Reflections and Missa X’s transformation videos. Though I will say these kinds of videos are usually 10-15 minutes long unlike Parasited’s usual 25-30 minutes. There are loads I can recommend but one of my favourites is Missa X’s Midnight Trance. A solo transformation video based on werewolves which does a fantastic job portraying the format I had in mind.

Midnight Trance 1.jpeg

Midnight Trance 2.jpeg

Breast Effects

The script I’ve written for a solo transformation focuses on my particular fetishes. If it were to ever come about, I’d love to see different actresses star in videos that showcase their specialities and talents. For this script, I’m really into breast-focused videos and older, authoritative roles like milfs, teachers, bosses etc.

I’ve included two different breast effects for this script, the first being vein makeup. So far the vein makeup on actresses faces have been phenomenal and I’m so glad it’s a central part of Parasited now. I’d love to see that transitioned onto an actresses breasts, even if it’s only for one video. The two different approaches I could find for this is either through bodypaint.

BV - Paint 1.jpeg

Or alternatively using prosthetic nipple coverings to give it a more bulging effect. As much as I like this one, it’s a lot more costly than paint and very time consuming to apply for a 15 minute video.

BV - Prosthetics 1.jpeg

BV - Prosthetics 2.jpeg

BV - Prosthetics 3.jpeg

The second breast effect is fake läctation/breast cumflation. This has been done several times on Hentaied and once on Parasited with Rae Lil Black and May Thai’s Reawakening video. I still adore this video and a solid part of that is because of how much I love the fake lactatiön effect used, especially the amazing sound effects and reactions from Rae. I’d love to see more of this in some way in future content.

Example 1.jpeg

Example 2.jpeg

Script (1/2)

Fade in:

Ext. Porch - Day

SKYLAR (30F) stands on a porch outside with her arms crossed. She wears grey jeans and a black buttoned-up shirt. Hearing a car pull up, she looks into the distance, putting on a smile and waving her hand.

Skylar (Raised Voice)
Have a fun trip, guys!

We hear the vehicle pull away. Skylar keeps her eyes on the vehicle leaving before she opens the front door and walks into the house.

Cut to:

Int. Foyer - Day

Closing the door behind her, Skylar closes her eyes and sighs deeply.

Skylar (V.O.)
It’s the same old thing everyday…

She dons a tired expression.

1.jpeg

Cut to:

Int. Laundry Room - Day

Skylar unloads a pile of laundry out of the machine into a basket.

Skylar (V.O.)
Clean the whole house, pick up their crap, buy all the groceries, make their food, again and again and again and again.

Emptying the machine, she takes the basket and leaves the room.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Day

As she walks into the living room with the basket of laundry, she trips on a toy and falls to her knees, dropping the clean laundry all over the floor. Skylar picks up the toy and hurls it across the room. She picks up the laundry from the ground with an angry expression.

Skylar (V.O.)
And to think I was really looking forward to today. With the kïds gone on vacation and my husband away with work, this is the first time I’ve had the house all to myself.

Cut to:

Ext. Backyard - Day

Skylar hangs the washing on a clothesline outside.

Skylar (V.O.)
But nothing’s different. I’ve got no plans to organise, no friends to spend time with, no one to even talk to. I’m beginning to realise just how lonely and boring everything has been.

Skylar pauses what she’s doing and looks off into the distance.

Skylar (V.O.)
Most days, I wish I had a different life.

She lingers on her thoughts before snapping back to reality and continuing to hang the washing up.

Cut to:

Ext. Backyard - Day

Skylar is watering her plants when she notices something in the dirt. She takes a closer look before going back into the house. After a few moments, she returns wearing a pair of gloves and holding an empty jar. Skylar comes back to where she left her watering can. She crouches down and picks up a parasite, placing it into the jar. Sealing it tightly, she examines the creature.

Skylar (Curious)
What are you?

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Int. Dining Room - Day

Sitting at the dining room table, Skylar opens up her laptop. As she waits for it to load up, Skylar looks at the jar with the parasite inside. She takes her phone out and takes a picture of the creature. The laptop makes a sound to indicate its loaded. Skylar puts her phone down and begins typing.

Skylar (Muttering)
Large… back… slug… found… in… garden… there, let’s see if we can find what you are.

She clicks on a link and squints her eyes, trying to read the webpage.

Skylar (Reading)
Parasite epidemic? What parasite epidemic?

She types on her laptop some more and continues reading.

Skylar (Reading)
The parasite settles within their host, sparking a reaction that increases a human’s sexual drive to unprecedented levels… what?

Skylar clicks on a video. Whilst we don’t see the screen, we hear the video with sounds of women moaning and slime squishing.

Skylar (Shock)
Oh my god.

Skylar’s taken aback by the video. She glances over at the parasite before looking back at the video. Her reaction changes as she subtly bites her lip. She breathes deeply as she watches the video, coming off as aroused.

2.jpeg

Cut to black.

Cut to:

Ext. House - Night

We get a shot of the house from outside during the night.

Cut to:

Int. Dining Room - Night

The parasite remains trapped in the jar on the dining room table. Skylar enters the room. She stares at the jar, appearing lost in thought.

Skylar (V.O.)
I really shouldn’t do this. What would my family say if they knew what I was up to? All the horror stories online about these things too. But god, the look on those women’s faces. And with my family gone for the night, this is my only chance.

She takes a deep breath and opens the jar. Skylar grabs the parasite and takes it out of its container. The parasite secretes its slime all over her hand and wrist.

Skylar
I’m sorry…

Skylar lifts the parasite up high. She tilts her head back, closing her eyes and opening her mouth wide. Skylar guides the parasite into her mouth. As it wiggles between her lips, Skylar’s eyes shoot open, rolling to the back of her head as she gägs on the slimy creature.

Skylar (Gägging)
Glk! Mmgk!

It slowly slides down her throat. Skylar gasps for air, panting heavily.

3.jpeg

She struggles to stand straight, holding onto the table for support as she stumbles out of the dining room.

Cut to:

Int. Stairs - Night

Skylar slowly makes her way up the stairs. The sound of her body belching stops her. She moans to the sensation. Skylar turns around and lies against the stairs. Her hands caress her stomach.

Skylar (Moaning)
Argh god, I can feel it squirming inside of me. Urgh! My body feels like it’s mmm-melting!

She twists her body back around and crawls up the stairs.

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Night

Crawling into her bedroom, Skylar moans as she gradually rises off the floor. She tries to collect herself, gathering her breath.

Skylar (Panting)
Okay, phew. It’s not moving as much anymore. I can-mmph!!

Her cheeks suddenly swell up before slime bursts out of her mouth. She gasps, her tongue flapping out as she looks down at her slime-soaked clothes.

Skylar (Panting)
This was a bad idea! I- I’ve got to get it ou-blaargh!!

She regurgitates more slime. Skylar groans as the sound of her inside’s squelching and gushing causes her to spasm. She crawls onto her bed, kneeling upright as she tries to endure her convulsions. Skylar rips her shirt open, exposing her bra whilst she holds onto her stomach. She strips it off and throws her shirt to the ground.

Skylar (Groaning)
Urgh fuck! My entire body is swelling up! I feel like I’m gonna burst!

Shaking to her body’s squelching, her pants appear to be tearing as if they have gotten tighter. Her bra begins to tear as well, barely containing her breasts. Her bra snaps off. Skylar lets out a deep moan as her slimy breasts get released. She falls on her back against the bed, pulling her pants and underwear off whilst squirming to her body’s possession.

Skylar begins to rub her pussy. It’s soaked in slime. Her wails of pain have turned into bellowing moans of pleasure. Shuddering to her squelching body whilst masturbating too makes it appear as if she’s enjoying her possession. Skylar looks up at the ceiling, releasing a loud moan as her eyes change from their natural colour to an infected hue. The constant squelching and gushing inside of her comes to an end.

Skylar rests on the bed, naked and covered in slime. Her body occasionally twitches, aftershocks to her transformation. She moans softly to the sensation in her body, grinding against the bedsheets underneath her.

Skylar (Aroused)
Oh my god. I feel so… so fucking sexy.

A lustful grin forms on her face. She rises up onto her knees. Skylar brushes her hands against her entire body, breathing heavily as she does so. She suddenly tenses her face up, trembling as corrupted veins spread across the side of her face.

She lies back down. Skylar’s eyes roll to the back of her head as bulging veins sprawl from her nipples, infecting her breasts. She groans as her boobs throb.

4.jpeg

Skylar smothers her chest in slime as she toys with them.

Skylar (Moaning)
Mmmm, so juicy. Full of milk. Ahhh fuck.

5.jpeg

Skylar thrusts her hips into the air instinctively. She rubs her pussy again, clutching onto the bed sheets as she does. She takes the slime oozing from her pussy and feeds herself, taking handfuls to her mouth and sloppily licking it up. Skylar slides a finger into her pussy. She groans to her masturbation, moving restlessly as she slides another finger in.

Skylar (Groaning)
Fuuuuuck, I feel so fucking good right now.

She twists her body around and grabs a pillow. Tucking it underneath her crotch, Skylar begins to grind against the pillow. Arching her back, she smothers slime all over her ass. Skylar lies her head down, grinding against the pillows with her cheeks shaking in the air. She moves faster and faster, fucking her pillow before finally releasing a long, continuous moan.

Skylar rises out to her knees, panting heavily. She gasps, releasing a shivering breath. Her eyes open wide as a thick, slimy sound emits from her body. Skylar tightly grabs her veiny tits as the sound builds up. She releases a climactic, bellowing yell, trembling as huge bursts of breastmilk erupts from underneath her hands.

Skylar (Deep Yell)
Uuuuuuurrrgggghhh!!! Gaaarrrgghh!!! Fuuuuuaaarrrrgghhhh!!!

6.jpeg

Her entire body shakes and spasms as milk squirts from her breasts. Her lactätion comes to an end. Skylar flops down on her back, appearing overwhelmed with pleasure. She looks at her milk-soaked hands and licks off the residue, sucking on her fingers and licking her palms sloppily. She releases a few satisfied moans, smiling as she lays down on the bed. Skylar raises her head to look down at her body. She holds her hand on her stomach.

Skylar
Mmm, to think I hesitated. I suppose there’s no harm in letting you stay inside me for a little longer.

Skylar smirks before resting her head back against her pillow.

Cut to black.

Romero

Professional α Perv
I love this idea. We'll do it!

Unluckly the going to 3 a month parasited still did not worked, we are still stuck on editors :/
But is gonna happen!

HarumiHie

Unluckly the going to 3 a month parasited still did not worked, we are still stuck on editors :/
But is gonna happen!
I can thank you enough, this makes me really happy. I’m sorry to hear the ‘3 releases a month’ plan hasn’t worked out but I’m so grateful that this’ll receive an adaptation. Thank you.

Spritenbaja

But is gonna happen!
That's exciting to hear! This looks like a great idea too. But maybe switch it up a little instead of the girl self infecting herself through the mouth, maybe have her infect herself through her pussy? I don't think we've had a movie yet where a girl intentionally self infected themselves in that manner. Usually it's ****** on them.