Dinner Guest [Freeze]

HarumiHie

Preface

‘Archie and his wife Julia have invited a guest over for dinner tonight, Archie’s childhood friend Isaac. Isaac has lived an incredibly successful life whilst Archie has always remained in his shadow, tonight however would be different as Archie can finally show off his own house and lifestyle. Unfortunately for Archie, his neglect for his wife and unawareness of why Isaac is so successful will cost him dearly tonight.’

Visual.jpeg

Script (1/2)

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Night

JULIA is in the kitchen, chopping up vegetables as she’s preparing a dish. Although she’s wearing a cooking apron, hidden underneath is a beautiful dress. Her hair, makeup and jewellery are equally stunning too. As she continues chopping, her husband ARCHIE enters the kitchen. Archie is equally well-dressed just like his wife however his nervous energy is in high contrast to Julia’s rather bored mood. He paces around the

Archie (Nervous)
Any minute now. He should be here any minute now.

Julia
Nervous, honey?

Archie (Sternly)
Julia please, just please be on your best behaviour tonight.

Julia rolls her eyes as she carries on chopping vegetables.

Archie
Hmm, he’s rubbed his success in my face all my life, now I can finally shove it all back into his face.

Julia (Sarcastic)
Wow, I’ve never seen you put so much effort into someone… not even me…

A doorbell rings through the house.

Archie (Grinning)
He’s here! Let’s do this.

Cut to:

Int. Foyer - Night

Archie approaches the front door to the house. He opens the door revealing his guest, Isaac. Isaac himself is a man with a muscular physique, stylish hair, fashionable clothing and a charismatic energy. Archie greets him with a handshake.

Archie (Handshake)
Hello Isaac.

Isaac (Handshake)
It’s good to see you, my friend.

Archie invites Isaac inside.

Archie (Showboating)
Welcome to Fort Archie, what do you think?

Isaac looks around at the interior of the house, nodding his head.

Isaac
I have to admit this is a really nice home you’ve got yourself.

Archie (Shrugs shoulders)
What can I say…

Isaac and Archie both turn their attention towards Julia as she walks into the foyer, no longer wearing her kitchen apron.

Archie
Isaac, I’d like you to meet my wife, Julia.

Julia and Isaac smile at one another as she approaches her guest.

Julia
Hi.

Isaac
It’s a pleasure to meet you, Julia.

As Julia goes in for a hug, Isaac gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

Julia (Surprised)
Oh my, such a gentleman. It’s nice to finally meet you too. Archie talks about you all the time.

Archie
Can’t believe how long it’s taken for you to meet one another.

Julia
I know you mentioned he was into fitness but, just wow. I wasn’t expecting you to look so muscular.

Isaac
Thank you. I must say, you look very stunning yourself. Archie’s a lucky man.

Julia blushes at Isaac’s complement, unable to contain her smile.

Archie
Oh no, if we’re talking about luck you’ve got it all pal. (To Julia) This man never had to study for a test, he was blessed with perfect memory…

As Archie rambles on to his wife about Isaac’s talents, Isaac glances down at Julia’s cleavage whilst she’s not looking.

Archie
…it’s even more crazy to- (To Isaac) Hey, don’t think I didn’t notice…

Isaac is caught off guard by Archie’s remark.

Archie
… you’ve got your classic watch on.

Isaac (Holds wrist up)
Oh, this old thing, you know how important this is to me, never go anywhere without it.

Archie
I remember the first time you wore it in sixth grade…

As Archie enters another ramble, Isaac presses a small button on his watch.

Archie
… we were all ju-

Doing so causes both Archie and Julia to pause in place as a cosmic-like sound to echo through the house. Whilst Isaac can move freely, the husband and wife are frozen in time. Isaac approaches Julia.

Isaac
God you’re beautiful.

He leans in and gives her a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Isaac pulls away and stands roughly where he once stood. Pressing the button on his watch again causes the couple to unfreeze.

Archie
-st messing around on Uncle Gustin’s land so that he-

Isaac (Interrupts)
I have a feeling Julia’s probably getting bored of hearing our old stories. Why don’t we take a look around this house of yours?

Archie
You’re absolutely right. I’ll take Isaac for a tour whilst you watch over the food, okay honey?

Julia (Dazed)
Uh… yeah.

The two men head off to view the house whilst Julia stands there, looking confused. She rubs two fingers across her lips.

Julia (To herself)
Why are my…

She shakes her head, assuming this strange feeling was nothing to think about. Julia heads back into the kitchen.

Cut to:

Int. Office Room - Night

Archie guides Isaac to his home office, where he begins another ramble.

Archie
And this is where I work at home, remember that deal with GygaNet I closed? This is where it happened and it was a-

Archie freezes as Isaac activates his watch. He sighs out of boredom before looking at the doorway to the office room with a sly smirk growing on his face.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Night

Isaac enters the kitchen and finds Julia. She stands frozen as her body is towards Isaac whilst her head faces her side, looking down at a frying pan of food. Getting close up to her, Isaac slides the straps of her dress to the side, exposing her breasts.

Isaac (Captivated)
Jesus Christ

He begins to fondle Julia’s breasts, massaging them in his hands before lowering his head down and sucking on her nipples.

Isaac
Ohh yeah, (Sucking) so fucking delicious.

Satisfied for now, Isaac adjusts the straps to Julia’s dress and leaves the kitchen. After a few seconds, that familiar futuristic sound rings through the kitchen and Julia unfreezes, turning her head straight as she walks forward. Suddenly coming to a stop, Julia breathes heavily as she’s overwhelmed by a strange sensation. She closes her eyes whilst slipping her hands inside of her dress, feeling her nipples.

Julia (Aroused)
Mmmm, aaaah.

Realising what she’s doing, Julia snaps out of her aroused state.

Julia (To herself)
What is up with me tonight? Why am I doing this?

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Night

Pressing through the house tour, Isaac continues to stand by Archie as he keeps on yapping.

Archie
And this is where we slëep from time to time.

Isaac
From time to time?

Archie
Well, you know how it is, can’t give up on that grind right pal?

Julia enters the bedroom.

Julia
Sorry to interrupt you boys but dinner will be ready in about ten minutes-

Once again, Isaac presses his watch to pause time.

Isaac (To Archie)
You really do have such a beautiful wife, Archie.

He grins whilst walking towards Julia, moving behind her as he caresses her body. Isaac slides his hand down to her dress, pulling it up to expose her panties.

Isaac
Let’s move these out of the way.

Isaac slips Julia’s panties to the side and runs her vagina. She remains still and silent as he slides his hand up and down her pussy.

Isaac
God you’re so fucking wet.

He licks his fingers drenched in Julia’s fluids. Adjusting her panties back into place, Isaac returns to his original position and unfreezes time.

Julia
-from now so-(Moaning) ohhh, hhuuaarrgghh…

Both men appear surprised by Julia’s sudden moan.

Archie
The hell was that?!

Isaac
Are you okay Julia?

Julia holds her hand against her stomach as she quivers on the spot.

Julia (Breathing heavily)
I’m fine, I just… I just need the restroom for a second, excuse me.

As Julia leaves the bedroom, Archie shrugs his shoulders in disappointment.

Archie
I was just about to show my trophy collection. Ah well, guess we better head downstairs.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Night

Isaac dons a bored expression as he sits beside Archie on a couch. Whilst Isaac is laying back, Archie is leaning forward whilst trying to work a TV remote.

Archie
It’s not working right now but when it does, the screen enters a higher resolution so clear that it doesn’t even-

Isaac (Interrupts)
Um, is your wife okay? She’s been gone for some time.

Archie
You’re right, our food might overcook. She’ll be in the upper floor bathroom. Chances are she’s probably just on the toilet, scrolling through her phone.

Cut to:

Int. Bathroom - Night

Julia is in the bathroom, moaning as she masturbates. Having pulled her dress up and taken off her panties, she rests on the side of the bath with her legs spread open as she plays with herself.

Julia (Whispering to herself)
I can’t control it! Fuuuuuck! Mmmm! Why am I like this?!

She leans her head back. As the sound of the watch is heard, Julia feels a sudden rush of pleasure from her vagina. She looks down to see Isaac on her knees, licking her pussy.

Julia (Whisper)
What are you doing?!

She throws her head back.

Julia (Whisper)
We shouldn’t be doing this! We shouldn’t be (Watch sound)… Isaac?

Looking back down, Isaac has vanished. Julia holds her hand to her head, closing her eyes as she pants heavily. She jumps to the sudden sound of a knock on the door.

Isaac (O.S.)
Julia? Are you feeling okay?

Julia
Umm, yeah I’m just- err, give me a minute and I’ll come downstairs.

Isaac (O.S.)
Okay, don’t overwork yourself if you’re not feeling too great okay?

Julia
No need to worry, see you in a second.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Night

Julia enters the kitchen, turning the heating off for the oven and stove. She rests over the kitchen counter, deep in thought.

Julia (To herself)
I’m going fucking crazy.

Julia freezes in this pose over the counter. Isaac enters the kitchen and gets behind Julia.

Isaac
Perfect.

He unzips his pants and pulls his cock out. Moving her dress out of the way and exposing her now panty-less crotch, Isaac slides his dick into her pussy. Pounding into her, Isaac moans whilst Julia remains paused, not reacting in the slightest. Isaac activates his watch.

Julia gasps to the intense sensation. She tries her best to keep quiet until Isaac pulls her hair back. Julia slaps her mouth with her hand to silence her cries. Her eyes roll back to the intense pleasure of being fucked by Isaac. In an instant it’s over. Isaac disappears, leaving Julia alone in the kitchen to recuperate.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Night

Julia enters the living room and sees both Isaac and Archie on the couch.

Julia (Unnerved)
Could… mind if I sit with you both?

Isaac
Sure.

Isaac moves to the side so that Julia can sit between both her husband and her guest.
As Archie continues to work around the remote, Julia hesitantly looks at Isaac with a nervous expression.

Archie
Oh, wait, I think I got it working! Yeah baby!

As all three of them look at the TV screen, Isaac touches Julia’s thigh whilst whispering in her ear, causing her to shiver slightly.

Isaac (Whisper)
Do me a favour…

He holds his wrist up to her.

Isaac (Whisper)
…click that button on my watch here for me.

Julia does as he says.

Archie
So this is what I mean, the definition now goes from-

Archie freezes whilst Isaac is able to move and so is Julia.

Julia
Archie? Wha-what’s going on? What did you do?

Isaac
I froze him in time. Technically, I’ve frozen everyone in time apart from me and you.

Julia
That’s impossible.

Isaac
See for yourself.

Julia gets up and moves in front of Archie. She snaps her fingers at him and touches his cheek. Archie remains still.

Julia
Is he still awake?

Isaac
Not exactly. Think of it like pausing something. Although, he can feel touch once unfrozen so be careful with that aspect.

Julia
How are you doing this?

Isaac
Through this watch, I found this when I was just a kid. I used it to study for hours, slëep at any time in the day and do all sorts of things.

Julia
So that whole thing Archie said about you never studying…

Isaac flicks his wrist at Julia.

Julia
Why are you showing me all of this? Wait a minute… the bathroom and the kitchen, you…

Isaac doesn’t respond, looking rather guilty. Julia takes a deep breath.

Julia
So… if Archie’s frozen, we can do anything right next to him and he wouldn’t even know right?

Isaac
Um, yeah.

Julia gets on her knees between Isaac’s legs, staring into his eyes.

Julia
Wanna fuck me next to my husband?

Isaac
You’re serious? You’re not mad at me?

Julia (Desperate)
Please, you liked licking my pussy didn’t you? You enjoyed fucking me right? We can fuck some more, just please don’t freeze me, I want to feel everything.

Before Isaac can even respond to her request, Julia unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. Sucking his dick causes Isaac to moan orgasmically. The pair strip away their clothing before Julia mounts on top of Isaac, guiding his cock into her pussy. As the two begin their intercourse, both Isaac and Julia moan in pleasure to the sensation.

Julia (Moaning)
So, ahh, people can’t do anything when they're frozen but they can, mmmm, feel what happens to them?

Isaac (Breathing heavily)
Did your nipples feel stimulated earlier in the kitchen?

Julia (Moaning)
Y-yeah, why do you ask?

Isaac
I sucked on your nipples whilst you were frozen.

Julia lets out a loud moan after hearing Isaac’s confession, grabbing his head and smothering her chest into his face.

Julia (Moaning)
Ohh fuck you turned me on so much! I want you to keep on pleasing me!

The two continue to have sex in a variety of positions on the couch whilst Archie remains static as he's sat right next to them.

Julia (Moaning)
Mmmm fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuck! He hasn’t pleased me in mmm-months, I can’t control myself anymore! As soon as I saw you walk in, those big muscles, charming personality, I wanted you there and then!

Both unfrozen partners get off the couch as Julia kneels down with her tongue stretched out whilst Isaac stands above her, stroking his dick. Isaac releases a tensed up moan as he ejaculates on Julia’s tongue, alongside her face and breasts.

Julia (Licking)
Mmmm, so good, tastes so fucking good. Thank you so much for this.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Night

Archie (Unfreezes)
-a standard quality to above anything in the market, gives you a clearer display than you could ever hope for.

Archie continues his ramble as he looks at Julia and Isaac, both of which are fully clothed and sat in their original positions. Despite their best efforts to return back in their positions, the two appear rather suspicious.

Archie (Realisation)
Julia shouldn’t dinner be ready by now?

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Night

With Archie and Isaac sitting down at the dining table, Julia dishes up their three plates and brings them to their seats. She places a dish down at her seat and then another dish before Archie.

Archie
Oh, honey, you’ve got sauce on your, err… (Circles pointed finger around cleavage area).

Julia notices a spillage of semen on her chest.

Julia
Oh, clumsy me.

As she gives Isaac his plate of food, she scoops up the semen off her chest with her finger and seductively swallows it in her mouth. The trio sit down and just before they begin their meal, Archie shares his thoughts to Isaac.

Archie (To Isaac)
You know, I’m really glad you finally came here Isaac.

Julia
Me too.

She winks at Isaac before all three dig into their food with Archie blissfully unaware of the events that have taken place.

Cut to black.

psychic715

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Night

Pressing through the house tour, Isaac continues to stand by Archie as he keeps on yapping.

Archie
And this is where we slëep from time to time.

Isaac
From time to time?

Archie
Well, you know how it is, can’t give up on that grind right pal?

Julia enters the bedroom.

Julia
Sorry to interrupt you boys but dinner will be ready in about ten minutes-

Once again, Isaac presses his watch to pause time.

Isaac (To Archie)
You really do have such a beautiful wife, Archie.

He grins whilst walking towards Julia, moving behind her as he caresses her body. Isaac slides his hand down to her dress, pulling it up to expose her panties.

Isaac
Let’s move these out of the way.

Isaac slips Julia’s panties to the side and runs her vagina. She remains still and silent as he slides his hand up and down her pussy.

Isaac
God you’re so fucking wet.

He licks his fingers drenched in Julia’s fluids. Adjusting her panties back into place, Isaac returns to his original position and unfreezes time.

Julia
-from now so-(Moaning) ohhh, hhuuaarrgghh…

Both men appear surprised by Julia’s sudden moan.

Archie
The hell was that?!

Isaac
Are you okay Julia?

Julia holds her hand against her stomach as she quivers on the spot.

Julia (Breathing heavily)
I’m fine, I just… I just need the restroom for a second, excuse me.

As Julia leaves the bedroom, Archie shrugs his shoulders in disappointment.

Archie
I was just about to show my trophy collection. Ah well, guess we better head downstairs.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Night

Isaac dons a bored expression as he sits beside Archie on a couch. Whilst Isaac is laying back, Archie is leaning forward whilst trying to work a TV remote.

Archie
It’s not working right now but when it does, the screen enters a higher resolution so clear that it doesn’t even-

Isaac (Interrupts)
Um, is your wife okay? She’s been gone for some time.

Archie
You’re right, our food might overcook. She’ll be in the upper floor bathroom. Chances are she’s probably just on the toilet, scrolling through her phone.

Cut to:

Int. Bathroom - Night

Julia is in the bathroom, moaning as she masturbates. Having pulled her dress up and taken off her panties, she rests on the side of the bath with her legs spread open as she plays with herself.

Julia (Whispering to herself)
I can’t control it! Fuuuuuck! Mmmm! Why am I like this?!

She leans her head back. As the sound of the watch is heard, Julia feels a sudden rush of pleasure from her vagina. She looks down to see Isaac on her knees, licking her pussy.

Julia (Whisper)
What are you doing?!

She throws her head back.

Julia (Whisper)
We shouldn’t be doing this! We shouldn’t be (Watch sound)… Isaac?

Looking back down, Isaac has vanished. Julia holds her hand to her head, closing her eyes as she pants heavily. She jumps to the sudden sound of a knock on the door.

Isaac (O.S.)
Julia? Are you feeling okay?

Julia
Umm, yeah I’m just- err, give me a minute and I’ll come downstairs.

Isaac (O.S.)
Okay, don’t overwork yourself if you’re not feeling too great okay?

Julia
No need to worry, see you in a second.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Night

Julia enters the kitchen, turning the heating off for the oven and stove. She rests over the kitchen counter, deep in thought.

Julia (To herself)
I’m going fucking crazy.

Julia freezes in this pose over the counter. Isaac enters the kitchen and gets behind Julia.

Isaac
Perfect.

He unzips his pants and pulls his cock out. Moving her dress out of the way and exposing her now panty-less crotch, Isaac slides his dick into her pussy. Pounding into her, Isaac moans whilst Julia remains paused, not reacting in the slightest. Isaac activates his watch.

Julia gasps to the intense sensation. She tries her best to keep quiet until Isaac pulls her hair back. Julia slaps her mouth with her hand to silence her cries. Her eyes roll back to the intense pleasure of being fucked by Isaac. In an instant it’s over. Isaac disappears, leaving Julia alone in the kitchen to recuperate.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Night

Julia enters the living room and sees both Isaac and Archie on the couch.

Julia (Unnerved)
Could… mind if I sit with you both?

Isaac
Sure.

Isaac moves to the side so that Julia can sit between both her husband and her guest.
As Archie continues to work around the remote, Julia hesitantly looks at Isaac with a nervous expression.

Archie
Oh, wait, I think I got it working! Yeah baby!

As all three of them look at the TV screen, Isaac touches Julia’s thigh whilst whispering in her ear, causing her to shiver slightly.

Isaac (Whisper)
Do me a favour…

He holds his wrist up to her.

Isaac (Whisper)
…click that button on my watch here for me.

Julia does as he says.

Archie
So this is what I mean, the definition now goes from-

Archie freezes whilst Isaac is able to move and so is Julia.

Julia
Archie? Wha-what’s going on? What did you do?

Isaac
I froze him in time. Technically, I’ve frozen everyone in time apart from me and you.

Julia
That’s impossible.

Isaac
See for yourself.

Julia gets up and moves in front of Archie. She snaps her fingers at him and touches his cheek. Archie remains still.

Julia
Is he still awake?

Isaac
Not exactly. Think of it like pausing something. Although, he can feel touch once unfrozen so be careful with that aspect.

Julia
How are you doing this?

Isaac
Through this watch, I found this when I was just a kid. I used it to study for hours, slëep at any time in the day and do all sorts of things.

Julia
So that whole thing Archie said about you never studying…

Isaac flicks his wrist at Julia.

Julia
Why are you showing me all of this? Wait a minute… the bathroom and the kitchen, you…

Isaac doesn’t respond, looking rather guilty. Julia takes a deep breath.

Julia
So… if Archie’s frozen, we can do anything right next to him and he wouldn’t even know right?

Isaac
Um, yeah.

Julia gets on her knees between Isaac’s legs, staring into his eyes.

Julia
Wanna fuck me next to my husband?

Isaac
You’re serious? You’re not mad at me?

Julia (Desperate)
Please, you liked licking my pussy didn’t you? You enjoyed fucking me right? We can fuck some more, just please don’t freeze me, I want to feel everything.

Before Isaac can even respond to her request, Julia unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. Sucking his dick causes Isaac to moan orgasmically. The pair strip away their clothing before Julia mounts on top of Isaac, guiding his cock into her pussy. As the two begin their intercourse, both Isaac and Julia moan in pleasure to the sensation.

Julia (Moaning)
So, ahh, people can’t do anything when they're frozen but they can, mmmm, feel what happens to them?

Isaac (Breathing heavily)
Did your nipples feel stimulated earlier in the kitchen?

Julia (Moaning)
Y-yeah, why do you ask?

Isaac
I sucked on your nipples whilst you were frozen.

Julia lets out a loud moan after hearing Isaac’s confession, grabbing his head and smothering her chest into his face.

Julia (Moaning)
Ohh fuck you turned me on so much! I want you to keep on pleasing me!

The two continue to have sex in a variety of positions on the couch whilst Archie remains static as he's sat right next to them.

Julia (Moaning)
Mmmm fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuck! He hasn’t pleased me in mmm-months, I can’t control myself anymore! As soon as I saw you walk in, those big muscles, charming personality, I wanted you there and then!

Both unfrozen partners get off the couch as Julia kneels down with her tongue stretched out whilst Isaac stands above her, stroking his dick. Isaac releases a tensed up moan as he ejaculates on Julia’s tongue, alongside her face and breasts.

Julia (Licking)
Mmmm, so good, tastes so fucking good. Thank you so much for this.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Night

Archie (Unfreezes)
-a standard quality to above anything in the market, gives you a clearer display than you could ever hope for.

Archie continues his ramble as he looks at Julia and Isaac, both of which are fully clothed and sat in their original positions. Despite their best efforts to return back in their positions, the two appear rather suspicious.

Archie (Realisation)
Julia shouldn’t dinner be ready by now?

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Night

With Archie and Isaac sitting down at the dining table, Julia dishes up their three plates and brings them to their seats. She places a dish down at her seat and then another dish before Archie.

Archie
Oh, honey, you’ve got sauce on your, err… (Circles pointed finger around cleavage area).

Julia notices a spillage of semen on her chest.

Julia
Oh, clumsy me.

As she gives Isaac his plate of food, she scoops up the semen off her chest with her finger and seductively swallows it in her mouth. The trio sit down and just before they begin their meal, Archie shares his thoughts to Isaac.

Archie (To Isaac)
You know, I’m really glad you finally came here Isaac.

Julia
Me too.

She winks at Isaac before all three dig into their food with Archie blissfully unaware of the events that have taken place.

Cut to black.
I enjoyed that she pressed the watch, and they both remained unfrozen, that was a great idea! So many possibilities with that.