Dark Side [Futanari]

HarumiHie

Preface

“Going through a rough time, Ellie feels lonely and asks if she can spend the night round her friend Rae’s house. Rae gladly accepts but warns Ellie of strange noises occurring at night and that under no circumstances must she investigate these sounds. Nighttime arrives and Ellie hears the strange noises. Curiosity gets the better of her, leading to an unfortunate fate.”

Dark Side.jpeg

Script

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Night

RAE, a woman wearing a black nightgown, opens the door to a guest bedroom. She politely ushers in ELLIE, a woman in pyjamas who timidly looks around the room.

Ellie (Guilty)
Are you sure it’s okay for me to stay here?

Rae
Of course it is. What kind of friend would I be if I said no?

Ellie
Thank you for this. I’m really sorry I just… I can’t slëep alone at the moment.

Rae
I know how you feel, babe. I’ve been through my fair share of breakups too.

As Ellie looks down sombre-like, Rae lifts her chin up.

Rae
Hey, you’ll realise you don’t need a man to feel complete. It just takes time.

Ellie hugs Rae for her kind words before getting ready for bed. As Rae heads out through the doorway, she turns back around to inform Ellie.

Rae
I forgot to mention, you may hear some strange noises tonight. Just don’t worry yourself about having to check it, okay?

Ellie (Confused)
What kind of strange noises?

Rae
It’s been happening for a few months. Like I said, don’t worry about it. If you get some shuteye, the noises always stop after a couple minutes. Goodnight.

Rae closes the door to Ellie’s room whilst Ellie tries to go to slëep.

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Night

A door slowly opens in the middle of a hallway. It’s Ellie exiting her room. She walks down the hallway, making it to another room’s door. Ellie goes inside, where we hear nothing for a few seconds before the silence is broken by a toilet flushing and tap running. Ellie exits the bathroom and silently walks back to her room before suddenly pausing in the middle of the hallway.

Ellie turns around as she hears the faint sound of murmuring. Curious to its origin, she creeps down the hallway. Ellie finds the source of the sound coming from a room with a faint orange glow emanating from underneath the door. She slowly twists the handle and opens the door, poking her head inside of the room.

Cut to:

Int. Darkroom - Night

Ellie looks inside of the room. It’s illuminated by candlelight. Symbols and black markings are painted over the walls. Etched onto the floor is a pentagram in the centre of the room. Rae stands there in the room, staring down at the pentagram with a chalice in her hands. She sets the chalice down on the ground before removing her robe, exposing herself in black lingerie. Rae lays on top of the pentagram, her back against the floor.

Ellie (Whispering)
What the fuck?

Rae slightly raises herself upright, grabbing the chalice next to her as she does so. She brings the chalice to her lips and drinks its contents. A slither of a thick, white substance trickles down her mouth. Setting the chalice aside, Rae lays back down and chants to herself.

Rae (Chanting)
Ascendo corpus meum in tenebris. Ascendo corpus meum in tenebris.

At first, Ellie giggles to herself catching her friend in this bizarre ritual. Rae starts to breathe deeply as her skin appears to be sweating heavily.

Rae (Chanting)
Ascendo corpus meum in tenebris. Urgh, ahh.

She suddenly begins to convulse on the floor as if her body’s changing. A huge bulge develops in her panties, throbbing and swelling up. Ellie’s smile fades aware as the situation becomes worse.

Rae (Groaning)
Ascendo corpus meum in tenebris! Ascendo corpus meum in tenebris! Uuuurrgghh!!

Out of her panties emerges a huge, sweaty cock. Rae lays there panting as her dick throbs hard.

Ellie (Whisper)
Oh my god…

Rae turns her head to the door and sees Ellie. Ellie’s eyes shoot open before she runs away. Rae scurries up and chases after her.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Night

Ellie rushes into the living room looking for a place to hide, however she’s too late as Rae enters the living room, panting heavily.

Rae
What… what are you doing, Ellie?

Ellie (Scared)
What am I doing?! What the hell did you do to yourself?!

Rae
I told you… I said stay in your room and go to slëep.

Ellie (Frightened)
You’re-! … y-you know what… y-you’re right, I should go back to my r-room, go to slëep and f-forget any of this ever happened…

Rae seems to be in pain as she clasps onto her head, groaning loudly.

Rae (Groaning)
Urgh! My head! I can’t hold back any longer… I’m sorry Ellie…

Ellie
W-what?!

Rae approaches Ellie and pushes her down to her knees. Now eye-level with Rae’s new cock, Ellie has no choice but to submit as it’s pressed against her lips. Rae rolls her eyes back as her dick slides down her friend’s throat, gägging the poor girl.

Rae removes her own bra, toying with her breasts. After several minutes of oral sex, Ellie is pushed down to the floor by Rae. She tries to get up by using the nearby couch however Rae grabs her by the pants. She throws Ellie’s pants down and slides her dick inside of her friend’s pussy. Ellie moans in reaction as Rae pounds into her ravenously, groaning like a wild änimal as she does.

Ellie (Moaning)
Oh god! You’re stretching my insides! It’s too much!

Still not satisfied, Rae throws Ellie to her side as the wild futa gets onto the couch herself. Ellie tries to wiggle away from Rae as she claws at her pyjama pants, taking them off entirely. Rae gets in between Ellie’s legs, ready to fuck her in a missionary position.

As the two indulge in their intercourse, Rae takes off Ellie's top, leaving her friend naked. Their missionary pose switches to the pair laying down on their side with Rae spooning Ellie as she still fucks her. Reaching near their climax, Rae grabs ahold of Ellie’s neck.

Ellie (Moaning)
I can feel you fff-fucking throbbing inside of me! Please don’t cum! Rae?! Please?! Rae don’t- gggyah!!

Ellie screams whilst Rae roars as the couple climax. She pulls out of Ellie’s pussy, releasing a river of semen. Ellie lays on the couch barely conscious whilst Rae kisses her body.

Cut to:

Int. Darkroom - Night

Surrounded by candlelight, Ellie begins to wake up in the darkroom, lying above the pentagram. She can barely make out Rae as she straddles on top of her.

Ellie (Dazed)
R-Rae?

The sweaty futa masturbates her cock above Ellie. She begins to tremble, close to climaxing before shoving her dick inside of Ellie’s mouth. Rae groans and shudders as she ejaculates down her friend’s throat. Pulling her cock away causes a burst of semen to erupt from Ellie’s mouth. Rae gets up and begins to circle Ellie. She aims her palm at the girl whilst walking around her.

Rae (Chanting)
Hoc corpus puella in tenebris involve. Hoc corpus puella in tenebris involve.

Ellie begins to fidget and shuffle on the pentagram, feeling a strange sensation.

Ellie
Argh, mmmm.

Rae continues to chant with growing intensity.

Rae (Chanting)
Hoc corpus puella in tenebris involve.

Ellie’s body begins to sweat profusely as we hear a wet, bleaching sound emit from her insides.

Ellie (Groaning)
Fuck! My body’s on fire! Argh!

Rae (Chanting)
Hoc corpus puella in tenebris involve! Hoc corpus puella in tenebris involve!

Ellie’s eyes roll back as she releases a painful growl.

Ellie (Groaning)
Ggggaarrrggghhh!! Nnnnggghhh!!

Ellie’s upper body gets showered with semen. Whilst she twitches and quivers, we get a look at Ellie’s full body. A throbbing cock has just developed above her vagina. Rae stands above Ellie and chuckles at her new state.

Rae
Like I said, you don’t need a man to feel complete.

Still overwhelmed from her transformation, Ellie’s eyes are rolled back and twitching. She begins to form a grin on her face.

Cut to black.