Cursed Mask [Futanari]

HarumiHie

This is really poorly timed given the last Futanari release but here we go anyway:

IMG_2442.jpeg

Fade in

Int. Kira’s Bedroom - Night

As the OPENING CREDITS appear on screen, we see KIRA sitting in front of a mirror applying black eyeliner to her face.

LEXI bursts into her room whilst carrying dozens of shopping bags.

Lexi (Pandering)
Aww, look at you. Getting pretty for all the rich old men.

Kira scoffs at Lexi, rolling her eyes.

Kira
Whatever. Do you have it?

Lexi
Umm….

Lexi analyses her wide array of bags before pointing at one and bending down to rummage through it. She stands up, pulling out a black ballroom mask from the bag. She walks up to Kira and hands her the mask.

Lexi
So what do you think?

Kira
It’s… it’s perfect! It goes so well with my dress.

Both girls glance at the black ballroom dress hanging upright against a closet door.

Kira
How did you find this?

Lexi (Shrugging her shoulders)
I was in some old shop near town, looking for some scented candles and there it was, right in front of me, barely cost me anything.

As Lexi’s about to turn away, Kira grabs onto her wrist. Lexi looks back to see Kira staring into her eyes with a sincere smile.

Kira
Thank you. You’re a good friend.

There’s a moment of silence between the two before Lexi shrugs it off. She returns to her many bags of clothing.

Lexi
Don’t worry about it, like I said it didn’t cost a thing.

As Lexi crouches down to rummage through all her bags, Kira looks at herself in the mirror. She brings the mask to her eyes and slowly brings it to her face. The strange whispering of a man emerges from thin air. Kira begins to act hazy, waving her head around. Kira stops before she puts the mask on. She turns to the only person in the room.

Kira (Concerned)
Did… did you just say something?

Lexi (Unbagging clothes)
I was just saying that these shoes were a bargain, I couldn't resist them when I saw the price!

Kira
Sorry I thought you… nevermind.

Kira looks back at herself in the mirror and puts on the mask. Kira suddenly gasps. She opens her eyes wide, a red glow shines through them before fading away. Kira stands up, her chair falling behind her. Lexi, hearing the chair hit the ground, stops what she’s doing to turn around and look at Kira as she's breathing heavily.

Lexi
Kira? Are you okay?

Kira staggers backwards, whimpering before falling backwards onto her bed. She flounders on top of her bed, groaning as she spasms. Lexi rushes to the bed and kneels beside the convulsing Kira.

Lexi (Panicking)
Kira! Kira! Oh god!

Lexi pulls her phone up and holds it to her ear.

Lexi (On the phone)
Hello!? I need an ambulance! My friend she’s- she’s having some kind of seizure! The address?! It’s 173 Bloom Avenue..

As Lexi gives the address, Kira’s eyes roll to the back of her head. She moans loudly as we hear her body squelching and gushing.

Lexi (On the phone)
I don't know, her body seems to be making some kind of- huh? okay, okay I’ll- (To Kira) Kira?! Kira, let me help you. Where does it hurt?

Kira (Moaning)
Aarrrgghh something’s inside of me! It’s growing! So… so fucking… horny!

Lexi
Wha-what?!

Kira (Groaning)
Uuurrgghh!!! It’s coming out, I’ve gotta… I’ve gotta push it oooouuuuuaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!

A huge bulge grows between Kira’s legs. Lexi is speechless. She watches with her mouth gaping open, dropping the phone. A close up of the phone on the bed allows us to hear the operator's voice.

Operator (O.S.)
Ma’am? Are you still there? Ma’am?

Kira’s convulsions seem to subside slightly, occasionally twitching as an aftershock to her transformation. She pulls her pants down slightly to reveal a huge, throbbing cock.

Lexi
K-Kira? What the fuck is going on?

Kira (Panting)
I don’t know, I don’t know, I put in the mask and then- argh fuck! It’s throbbing so much!

Lexi
L-let me um, let me help you.

Lexi hesitantly waves her hand near Kira’s cock, almost afraid to touch it. She gently wraps her fingers around Kira’s dick. Kira gasps as she feels Lexi’s hand.

Lexi
How um… how does that feel?

Kira (Panting)
… better, it feels better.

Lexi begins to stroke it up and down. Kira gives an orgasmic reaction, moaning to Lexi’s strokes.

Kira (Moaning)
Ohhhhh, that's it. Mmmmm, yeah that's it.

Realising what she’s doing, Lexi snaps out of her state of mind and lets go of Kira’s cock.

Lexi
This… this is a mistake, I’ve gotta call the operator!

Kira reaches her arm out and grabs Lexi’s wrist.

Kira
No! … please. I-… I want you to carry on. Please.

Lexi looks at Kira’s dick before looking into Kira’s eyes. She knows this isn’t right and must get her the help she needs.

Lexi
… okay.

Kira lets go of Lexi’s wrist, to which Lexi turns back to kneel next to Kira. She grabs onto her dick with both hands and begins stroking it up and down. Whilst Kira revels in pleasure, Lexi licks her lips as she handles Kira’s penis, breathing heavily. Taking the initiative, Lexi bows down and licks Kira’s cock before plunging it into her mouth. Kira lets out a long, drawn out moan in reaction to Lexi’s blowjob. She moves restlessly as Lexi sloppily bobs her head up and down.

Kira (Moaning)
Mmmmm fuck! I think I’m gonna cum! Lexi, wait! I’m gonna-gyyaah!!

Kira unloads in Lexi’s mouth. As Lexi releases Kira cock from her mouth, semen drools from her lips. Lexi rises upright, shocked that Kira’s still erect.

Lexi
You’re still hard…

Kira (Panting)
It’s- it’s not enough, I need you so badly Lexi,

Lexi looks at Kira’s body and gives in to her temptation, stripping away her own clothing. She mounts on top of Kira in a cowgirl position, both girls meeting each other’s gaze as Lexi guides Kira’s cock into her pussy.

Kira (Moaning)
Ohhhhh fuck, it's so tight, I can feel you fffffffucking clenching.

For the next few minutes, Kira and Lexi fuck one another. As Lexi pounds down on Kira's dick whilst Kira fondles Lexi's nude body, the two spill their depraved thoughts to one another between their moans. The two switch positions from a cowgirl pose to a doggy position, Kira thrusting hard into Lexi. After pleasuring one another, they switch again, this time in a missionary pose. Lexi is laying down on the bed whilst Kira hovers above her as the two continue to fuck. Both girls reach their limits.

Kira (Orgasmic)
Argh! Argh! Argh! I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna fill you up! Yeah! Yeah! Lex-iiiiiiaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!

Both girls scream in pleasure. Recuperating from their climax, Kira pulls out of Lexi and kneels upright. Lexi twitches as semen gushes out of her pussy. Kira looks down at Lexi, grinning before the sound of knocking on the front door echoes through the hallways, into the room. Both women turn their attention to the door as the knocking continues. Kira looks back at Lexi, pulling the black mask from her eyes.

Kira
Lexi…

Lexi turns to look back at Kira. Kira shoves the mask onto Lexi's eyes. Lexi gasps as she feels the dark energy of the mask surge through her body. Her eyes briefly glow a crimson red. As Lexi begins to groan, spasming on the bed whilst her body's internals squelch and gush, Kira looks back at the door to Lexi's room and leaves.

Cut to:

Int. Front Doorway - Night

A female PARAMEDIC opens the front door and enters the building.

Paramedic (Calling Out)
Hello? There's an ambulance outside. We received a call about a woman in a serious condition. Hello? Anybody?

With no response, the Paramedic presses on.

Int. Hallway - Night

The Paramedic walks down a hallway, checking each room only to find nobody inside them. She suddenly hears the grunts and moans of a woman who sounds in pain. Coming from one of the rooms down the hall, the Paramedic rushes down and knocks on the door.

Paramedic (Speaking through door)
Hello? I’m a medic, I’m here to help. I'm coming in okay?

She opens the door and walks into the room before freezing still.

Int. Kira's Bedroom - Night

The Paramedic stands there in utter shock of the sight before her. She sees Lexi laying completely naked on the bed, without wearing the mask, with a huge erect cock where her vagina should be. Her upper body is drenched in cum. The Paramedic is horrified, covering her mouth with her hand. Lexi can barely make eye contact with the Paramedic. In a very hazed state, Lexi's tongue flaps out of her mouth as she moans nonsensical noises.

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Night

Prowling down the hallway is a woman's bare legs. A dick swings down between them. She approaches the bedroom.

Int. Kira's Bedroom - Night

As the Paramedic continues to look on in shock, she fails to notice a topless Kira standing behind her, glaring at her with lustful intent. The paramedic moves her hand away from her mouth to speak.

Paramedic (Mortified)
What happened to you?!

Kira reaches around and fixes the mask onto the Paramedic. She gasps, feeling the curse of the mask whilst Kira whispers into her ear…

Kira (Whisper)
The same thing that's going to happen to you.

The Paramedic lets out a shuddering breath as her eyes glow red.

Cut to black.

After cutting away, we hear the Paramedic's body squelching before ending the video.