Communication

Romero

Professional α Perv
Would you prefer updates of 8-9 minutes every weekend at the level it was 1 year ago? (No cgi, no cool new props, no multiple girls, sometimes not so good girls?)

I'd be happy to do that, it would cost us way less than now :))))
We are releasing now 2 videos a month on Hentaied with longer duration and higher budget. 2 videos on parasited. 3-4 on futanari.

Unluckly, the schedule is not possible for us. We shoot on the go, and many things can go wrong.
For more informations, i write on discord about whats happening when i know

javathehut69

Would you prefer updates of 8-9 minutes every weekend at the level it was 1 year ago? (No cgi, no cool new props, no multiple girls, sometimes not so good girls?)

I'd be happy to do that, it would cost us way less than now :))))
We are releasing now 2 videos a month on Hentaied with longer duration and higher budget. 2 videos on parasited. 3-4 on futanari.

Unluckly, the schedule is not possible for us. We shoot on the go, and many things can go wrong.
For more informations, i write on discord about whats happening when i know
I would not say go pick ugly girls or make videos shorter, but take for example my favorites videos, idk how expensive they were or how long it took to make them(Filled up, Toilet explorations or encounters(they were all very good), Cum dinner, The prisoner, The Alien hunter 2, Almost everything with Veronica Leal, An alien inside 1(Lottie really had great acting in it) and Double trouble). If this didn't took that much money and/or time then you found a sweet spot. You can have 1 feature and 2 weaker videos in terms of cgi every month. Hope this feedback helps and I wish you great luck in growing this business even more.

Romero

Professional α Perv
We did a poll, and most everyone voted for having more story to the videos, bigger stars, monsters and CGI;
The risk is to get repetitive with the genres and movies, so we are looking for trying new things and see what's work.

The sweet spot i'm looking for is to have something like 4 features a year and release something simpler every week.
We are arranging stuff to make that happen, soon.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Not sure what you are talking about. We are releasing now 2 feature movies every month. We're not putting the label anymore as everything we do is a high budget feature.