busty espionage

Fenris

busty espionage

busty polish girl vivian blush in a black catsuit is breaking in a facility through a ear piece she talks to her command (a female voice)

she sneaks through some floors before ending up on a door with a code pad on it.
lets see whats your intell is worth she zipps down her suit a little showing her cleavage and pulls a sheet out. she tips in the numbers and the door unlocks.

she enters a lab and the voice asks her if she ever got bad intel from her? not till now vivian says.

she looks around the lab and talks to command, something is off!
what is it agent v? command asks.
there is no alien tecnology or anything that looks like it could come from a spaceship in here?
command says that can't be our intel says they got their hands on alien tecnology and it in exactly in this spot.

vivian looks through a glas door and opens it there is just a storage with a lot of plants maybe were in the wrong lab.

behind her a flower builds up, as she turns around the flower sprays her with some kind of pollen.

she falls around like beeing high, oh command there was a realy lovley flower.

command: agent v we don't care about flowers even if they are beautiful!

but now the nice flower hugs me! vivian mumbles. while vains are ripping her catsuit they spread her legs and wrapp around her tits binding them till they turn almost purple.

command call agent v's name again and again ordering her to snap out of whatever she in.

as vivian shakes her head an realy comes back, omg what happening?! command the flower has captured me i don't think this thing is from around here. please send help!?

the vains start to fuck her pussy.

omg it fucks me command!

agent v you'll have to get out of there, we have no one to extract you!

the flower appears before vivians face it doses her again with polen and a thick tentacle comes out of its middle starting to wander in her throught filling her up with cum.

we hear command call again agent v's name in vivians earplug but she can't responde anymore.

out of the earpiece we hear, dammit we must asume we lost her we must come up with a plan b.

Attachments

• vivian blush.jpg
    vivian blush.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 70

RavenPax

That's a great story ! Catsuits are so sexy they could do some great erotics shots showing her cleavage trought the outfit.
Definitly a good idea you've got. (y)