Breast Expansion [VFX]

HarumiHie

One of my all time favourite fetishes, one that I’ve shoehorned into many of my scripts, is breast expansion. A sort of mutation that’s induced after tentacle sex, parasitic infection, plant sex or unbirthing where the woman’s breasts begin to swell up and expand in size. This has been done before at the end of Hentaied’s Alien Hunter 2 with Rae Lil Black.

IMG_3295.jpeg

I’ve recently came across a blog by a user called SnapplePapple which contains many examples of live-action breast expansion using digital effects. The results are really dynamic and unique, showing women’s breasts expanding in a pulsating pattern whilst they’re moving around.

More importantly, the blog contains files and tutorials on how to perform these effects. I have no expertise on VFX so I’m too sure how challenging it is to pull off this effect. If it is possible though, even if it has to be crowdfunded, I’m more than willing to advocate for it at least once on Hentaied, Parasited or Unbirth.

Link to the blog

HarumiHie

This looks great, it reminds me of mind control theatre. When they did a few breast expansion vfx in their videos
Can’t believe I’ve never seen this one before, thank you so much for recommending it to me. Love the effect, Codi Vore is such a good actress to use it on too, she acts perfectly too, just how I’d imagine a Parasited actress to react to a Breast Expansion.

IMG_3322.jpeg

IMG_3321.jpeg

IMG_3323.jpeg