Availability of Videos on ManyVids

Max56well

Is there a reason why new videos are not posted on ManyVids at the same time they are posted on the Hentaied website? I much prefer to purchase the videos through Manyvids. I have no desire to stream videos. I simply wish to pay for them and download them. I am not interested to subscribe on this site.

To the producers of Hentaied Videos; please make your videos available on ManyVids.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Why don't you buy the videos from Hentaied with the GET VIDEO option?
Is cheaper and we don't lose 40% from our side :)

Manyvids, we update it after the site for this reason.

Max56well

It may be cheaper once you first pay a monthly fee to join the Hentaied website, yes. But I don't purchase every video made, so what I saved by purchasing the video on the Hentaied site I lose paying monthly fees. Not everyone wishes to pay monthly fees.

If the video is not available on Manyvids I won't buy it here. I understand that you have to pay a fee to Manyvids to post there and you lose 40% of the cost. But not posting the video on Manyvids will mean you lose 100% of the money I would have given you.

Another reason I don't purchase from the Hentaied site is your site charges a foreign currency, so it won't accept all credit cards.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
It may be cheaper once you first pay a monthly fee to join the Hentaied website, yes. But I don't purchase every video made, so what I saved by purchasing the video on the Hentaied site I lose paying monthly fees. Not everyone wishes to pay monthly fees.

If the video is not available on Manyvids I won't buy it here. I understand that you have to pay a fee to Manyvids to post there and you lose 40% of the cost. But not posting the video on Manyvids will mean you lose 100% of the money I would have given you.

Another reason I don't purchase from the Hentaied site is your site charges a foreign currency, so it won't accept all credit cards.
Hi! You don`t need to purchase a monthly subscription to buy videos on Hentaied.com. You can just buy directly and it's going to be cheaper. Thank you!