Anna Ralphs

ADHJ

I'm absolutely crazy for her and I think she is one of the most beautiful, sensual and hot women I've ever had the pleasure to admire.

She does a lot of hardcore with her husband and I've seen her do also some pretty hard scenes.
She goes hardcore a lot, other than being also pretty wild and loving to play dirty.

I would love to see her on Plants vs Cunts with Roberto Di Suna, filming her in one his most perverted and wild scenarios with some extreme bondage positions. I have some in my mind which would incredible with her.
Something like Barbie's, Rikako's and Kelly Collins videos o Plants vs Cunts, or like Prison with Emiri Momota, Cum Fill Repeat with Mia Nix or even extreme like the Toilet series with Tiffany Tatum (which was really hot)
Also I would love to see her on Hentaied for a very intense, dirty, wild and messy encounter with tentacles. Hoping for a vore scene in which she gets fucked extremely hard in the monster's stomach.

I apologize because I don't know if I'm allowed to post any picture here and in doubt I prefer to avoid it.

But here are her instagram accounts. Be ready because the pictures she is posting on instagram are truly hot at dangerous levels.

I understand very well also that on high level productions like Plants vs Cunts and Hentaied, the talent in putting up a natural and believable performance is absolutely crucial to the success in making such masterpieces.

So far I think you had the amazing talent of casting truly awesome performers in the industry, who could easily compete even with Hollywood stars for their natural acting and for how gorgeously well they were able to play into their roles while also being fully natural.

I would love to discover if also Anna has the talent to gain her place among the Plants vs Cunts and Hentaied hall of fame.

What do yo think Romero and Roberto? Should we give her a chance?
If yes, go the wildest and the dirtiest than ever with her. Extremely aggressive mouth insertions, throat fucking and the hardest vaginal penetrations and fucking are a must. Also her perfect body begs for a big cumflation from both mouth's and pussy's ends.

ADHJ

Forgot to say that she does anal and of the hardcore type!

I've seen her playing with pretty big and long dildos, so branches and tentacles I'm sure would do wonders with her.
And that also begs for an extreme all the way through, like the one Mai Thai did in her own Prison movie with Rae or like the one Veronica Leal did in her double all the way through video, if Anna can go this hard.

Also as the cherries on top: she get creamy very easily and a lot. Which for me is a huge plus.
And she is extremely well skilled with her mouth. You know what this means? Let's go wild extreme with those legendary aggressive mouth insertions Roberto does masterfully well in his movies.