All the Way Through Content Idea

TheRatch

Here is my idea: Stop making content that involves an object going in a vagina and coming out a mouth or vice-versa. Stop. Doing. It. It is killing immersion. It is beyond dumb that this keeps being a thing. I understand it may not break immersion for most of the customers on here who've never touched a vagina in their lives, but it's important for those of us who have a vagina or have touched one before.

This has to be remarked on by your talent when you're shooting. There is no way this hasn't gotten an eye roll at the very least.

SapphoClitThrob

Where have you seen this happening sir?

I don't know what in the hell he's talking about or the number of d.r.u.g.s. he's on. I don't think most have of us had contact with alien tentacles, parasites or have had the women in our lives grow a fuctional futanari dick either, but, many of us still have an imagination & enjoy the content here. Also, why touch a "vagina", when you can touch a vulva & a clitoris outside of it & make a female orgasm? Does "TheRatch" have an IQ over 40? Highly doubtful!

TheRatch

I don't know what in the hell he's talking about or the number of d.r.u.g.s. he's on. I don't think most have of us had contact with alien tentacles, parasites or have had the women in our lives grow a fuctional futanari dick either, but, many of us still have an imagination & enjoy the content here. Also, why touch a "vagina", when you can touch a vulva & a clitoris outside of it & make a female orgasm? Does "TheRatch" have an IQ over 40? Highly doubtful!
You need to step up your chirp game, ***. Those were stale AF.

TheRatch

Where have you seen this happening sir?
All The Way Through Two Girls, Time Stamp 2:58. You were the director, Romero. That was literally the first video I pulled up. It would be a serious commitment of time to make an exhaustive list, but the aforementioned timestamp should suffice as proof of what I am referring to.

TheRatch

What the hell, I'll give you another: Space Encounter, Timestamp 4:53. Ironically, you directed that one too.

Basically, what I have found is every video that is tagged 'All The Way Through' but not also tagged 'Anal' has the issue I mentioned.

Obviously I don't expect you to go back and change those videos, that's a ridiculous and unrealistic expectation. I just want, in future videos, if we have something that is gonna come out of someone's mouth or butt then it must have been inserted via their mouth or butt.

Aside from this issue, you've been knocking it out of the park. You do great work.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Notice the time of productions of those videos. We don't do all the way through vagina since an year or more i think, after the survey about it.

And quoting you: "Stop. Doing. It."

We already stopped it, months ago.