A Rae in a Box

69th Sister

I backed this last summer because I really like stuck in the wall scenarios or compromising positions exactly what was depicted. I watched the video and overall, it was okay. The things I like are the position, having something done to the victim while she's helpless to do anything or knows what exactly is going on over the other side of the wall. I did like her feet up in the air and the few frames showing her feet were my favorite. However, I was still left wanting, because overall, I think the director tackled this sort of scene and trope and missed the mark and the point.

What I would have liked more was a different angle that showed me her feet in the air and another angle change to show just her pussy and ass on the other side of the wall. It's nice to see their expressions on their faces, which was shown in the side by side, but I also like to see their expressiveness shown through their other actions and limbs through flailing or the curling of their toes and such. I think it was a real missed opportunity in this scene because what makes the stuck in a wall trope like this populary is the inherent foot fetish associated closely with it. I like to see the legs and feet in the scene and there wasn't much of that shown here.

The actress was good with her ahegao, overall, and her feet are attractive. I would like to see more of these types of scenarios. I'd like Hentaied to remember it's roots in ahegao and extreme facial expressions and try to apply that in other ways, like extreme expressiveness through the body movements and contortions.

I'm happy with my purchase and I am eager to see what comes next.