Search results

1. W

Having trouble activating a Freeze membership

Hi, I wanted to join Freeze but when I go to the website and select the plan it takes me to epoch, then I get an error message saying "We're sorry your request could not be processed." I didn't run into issues when joining the other sites, just Freeze via epoch
  2. W

There should be discounted subscription options.

Looking forward to this option. I'm guessing this may have something to do with both SomeGore and Freeze just recently launching too? I'm crossing fingers than in the new genres there will also be more Fantasy creatures (mermaids, elves, pixies, etc) That would be fantastic.
  3. W

would love more fantasy genre, a few ideas here

Mermaid: a bit of a little mermaid parody for hentaied and parasited following the rules laid out in Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides but a little different. For theses rules, mermaids when dry reveal legs, however they have to be on shore, if they are still on a boat, it won't work...
  4. W

Vampires - in the form of parasited: part 1: It starts with a group of 4 friends at school and they're planning to hang out, except that one of them already has a date planned and suggests they al have a sleepover the following night and her friends agree. She meets her date and we see a montage...
  5. W

Witches: crossover between Futanari, parasited, and hentaied Part 1 futanari: A couple of teens are strolling through the woods late at night with heavy fog. They here a strange sound, chanting, and muffled screams coming from the other side of a clearing and go take a look. They see 3 haggard...
  6. W

A few ideas based on some of the scenes already made

1) Alien Women - basically sexy alien women like one might find in Mass Effect or Star Wars 2) More elvish women (Drow Elf was great) 3) I would absolutely love to see some with women as Mermaids with them being fucked by sea monsters, rather than aliens 4) Other types of monsters fucking the...