Search results

1. M

Thinking with portals

More inspiration. https://x.com/skullkidsak0/status/1717918958840410151?s=20
  2. M

Thinking with portals

More inspiration. https://nhentai.net/g/70925/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  3. M

Thinking with portals

Update. It appears there are more and more uses of prosthetic penises that the actresses wear that appears very realistic. That is perhaps the route to go combined with some simple CG for the portal openings like in the first images that I linked. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, throwing it back...
  4. M

Thinking with portals

Dirty talk cont... When the moving fast, the actress should pant short lines. I.e. so good, wow. Give it to me. When taking a breather and teasing herself by moving very slowly, the actress should dirty talk, preferably about how close she is and how she wants to cum inside. I.e. yeah...
  5. M

Thinking with portals

Dirty talk cont... When moving fast, the actress should pant short lines. I.e. so good, wow. Give it to me. When taking a breather and teasing herself, the actress should dirty talk, preferably about how close she is and how she wants to cum inside. I.e. yeah you're close aren't you. You want...
  6. M

Thinking with portals

Dialogue, including the moans and pants of the actress herself will be also key to selling the audience on what the character is experiencing and feeling. She is feeling both male and female sensations, of being fucked and fucking at the same time so the pleasure should be overwhelming. The...
  7. M

Thinking with portals

I forgot to mention comedy, can't edit my previous post due to time limit... I think the actress saying referencing Glados Portal games would be chuckle worthy. I.e. This was a triump. Huge success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Now I am thinking with portals. She can also say at...
  8. M

Thinking with portals

Hi If you were responding to me and not 69th sister... Story: Slight plot deviations on the actress that is willing to perform vaginal penetration with your actor. If the actress has a more innocent look, then the protagonist would be a horny, sheltered, and virgin futa doing everything she...
  9. M

Thinking with portals

A meme idea that's sexy at the same time. Gist is that futa is self-fucking with portals. See below images for inspiration. Source is here. As to do the setup for filming this, the crew can do the usual introduction with the camera trick. One the actress applies the portal ring props to...