Search results

1. S

Avoiding bad end restrictions

One of them is underwater-based content, peril-based, etc. After the model drowns, there is a clip of them coming up out of the pool, helps sometimes with the restrictions it seems like and they've got hundreds of videos in similar fashion
  2. S

Under The Bed

Personally, I think this is the best film on this site. As soon as I saw this model's reactions and facial expressions, I knew it was an instant purchase. Every scene involving struggling, fighting to get away, etc needs to be modeled after the first 12 minutes of the video! That was AMAZING...
  3. S

Avoiding bad end restrictions

Hello! As the title suggests, I was doing some browsing around on another forum that features more bad-end type content, and how they have been getting around a lot of restrictions involving credit card companies and restricting the bad-end content. It seems like they have started adding a...
  4. S

Communication

Personally, I'd prefer an updates page or a transfer of at least some of the notifications on discord to a page here, almost like a blog-post style. I personally use Discord all the time for work/gaming and for myself, I'd rather not have an nsfw server on my list. I do end up just joining the...
  5. S

Bed Monster from Pillow Talk

A Bedtime video just like that with as much struggling as the clip would be amazing
  6. S

Is the site dead?

Agreed. The amount of suggestions and scripts written both by me and the community just for them to all be ignored ad not introduced, and as far as we can tell, disregarded, has actively lost my interest in things around here. And if our suggestions and feedback are NOT being disregarded, how...
  7. S

I like the "box" vids but.....

Agreed, the biggest and best thing for me persojnally would be something that looks like a monsters stomach or like you said, something fleshy annd tight.
  8. S

From the Beyond Potential

Ah I didnt realize Camera Angles and props were "big budget effects"; you must be fun at parties bud.
  9. S

From the Beyond Potential

With the most recent release of From the Beyond, there comes SO much potential, the camera work the angles, looks like theres potential for a Mimic type scene, a chest or closet or something pulls the model in, shot similarly to this; the buildup with the fear and tension to release; theres so...
  10. S

Bed Monster from Pillow Talk

I know the exact scene you're talking about, I'd LOVE to see the team here pull that off
  11. S

Parasited Idea

Hello! Another idea, this time for Parasited! Gonna need two models for this one. Model A and Model B Scene begins with Model A taking a bath when one of the parasites drops into the water from a vent above. She does not notice until it is too late when she feels something crawling into her...
  12. S

Time to explore some new fetishes?

I think they're slowly branching out, definitely takes a lot of work to make the camera angles work along with the cost of filming and props etc, a lot of us here want to see different things too so its probably hard for then to really pick and choose when so many people want to see so many...
  13. S

No link for Underthebed-time

The link for the early viewing for UnderTheBed-Time has not come up yet even with a pre-purchase?
  14. S

Sybian Prop

Have you guys thought about using a sybian with your videos? Perhaps using it and modifying/designing it in a way that it would make it fit in with the hentaied theme, perhaps arm tentacles that latch on to the model's thighs, pushing her down onto it, or leg rests that make it look like she is...
  15. S

Picture Perfect

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/67759507 Artist is: 露田 Something similar to this would be what I had in mind for the final scene, just pressed up against the glass but completely nude and the glass stained with tentacle cum And in terms of the pose that she would be in, something like this...
  16. S

Picture Perfect

Hello! Another idea here! This one takes place with the old attic scene, and a large picture frame/ mirror under a tarp (cg or otherwise) The scene starts with our model going up to an attic, exploring around with many things covered by tarps/plastic. She gets to the other end of the room and...
  17. S

Different Props

OH and random thought, if/when theres new vore/meatwall type scenes, theres already a solid bit of tentacle cum and juices used in current scenes, but the puddles and gallons that could be used in future projects like this makes me excited to see how much hentaied can get absolutly drenching...
  18. S

Different Props

For example on the implied,I'd love to see hentaied pull something like this off (artist is Gamunbi) https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98752897 Having the multiple tentacle dildos on the left, implies that shes going to be taking all of them at some point, and she happens to be sitting on one...
  19. S

Different Props

Hello! A common topic I see when im browsing around tends to be some different props besides the tentacles we already have. And of course the recent addition of the "facehugger" type prop. What if there was some props for "implied" use. For example, in some tentacle hentai theres the "corrupted...
  20. S

Paid For Possession Video No Link

That video isn't out yet, its tbd for now, you just preordered it. So when the release date DOES get announced, you'll be able to see it 3 days prior to that date.