Search results

1. AC V 108

"All Systems Go" and "The Void Calls"

Oh there's a huge story behind all of this and I can explain better. But it'd be like....reading a novel. Maybe a voice chat would be easier?
  2. AC V 108

Violette & Blue: Part 1 .. The Introduction of T (images)

I love this! Yes, yes, yes! Very similar to my approach! Light-hearted, passionate, romantic. It doesn't always have to be dark.
  3. AC V 108

There's also a story before all of these, titled "The Cosmic Dancers". The story of the two entities that created the known Universe by dancing together. Two equal, but separate parts. Light and Void. Together, their union and dance gives birth to all the stars, planets, and galaxies.
  4. AC V 108

"The Void Calls" actually follows something similar. It sounds like a dark story, but in these stories, the Void is a dark, but loving *****. Terrifying to behold at first, until it's realized that it has always loved everyone.
  5. AC V 108

I can give you a very detailed description. I'm a writer, after all. I just don't believe in censorship, which is why my work has a hard place finding a home. A far as the vessels, they would appear to be human at first. But as the story goes on, the woman's eyes are opened by this cosmic entity...
  6. AC V 108

Cosmic Love Story

I would love to see Hentaied branch out and do something where the women actually consent, enjoy, and even have romantic feelings for these tentacle beings. I think it would be beautiful to promote love, even in such a bizarre way.
  7. AC V 108

Mandy Morbid

Why not her? She's amazing! Absolutely adore that punk/goth woman!
  8. AC V 108

Prefered place for feedback? Comments below video or in the Forum?

Not a problem! Thank you guys for your work. I'm just struggling to....paraphrase my story. It's a long one and would require multiple episodes/full length movie time?
  9. AC V 108

Both are cosmic love stories. In short, "All Systems Go" would be a multi dimensional trip. A woman goes on a date with a man, only to realize she's signed up for a trip far beyond the dinner she happened to sign up for. "The Void Calls" is a bit more sneaky, but a woman seeks out spiritual...
  10. AC V 108

Both are cosmic love stories. In short, "All Systems Go" would be a multi dimensional trip. A woman goes on a date with a man, only to realize she's signed up for a trip far beyond the dinner she happened to sign up for. "The Void Calls" is a bit more sneaky, but a woman seeks out spiritual...
  11. AC V 108

OH. Okay. My bad. Haha. It's kind of long though. Multi-episode/movie-esque? I suppose that's what I was trying to find out. If it'd even be considered.
  12. AC V 108

Guide How to use Ideas/Scripts board🤔

I see you ~ Answer the Call of the Void ~
  13. AC V 108

Guide How to use Ideas/Scripts board🤔

I had a question. Would you and the divine ladies that work here be interested in a multiple episode script, perhaps? Just curious. Much love! Embrace your inner goddesses and never doubt your divinity!
  14. AC V 108

If you want, I can also provide music for these videos~ The sounds of the Cosmic Light and of the Cosmic Void~ I might as well put my music to good use, I suppose.
  15. AC V 108

Vore

I see you~ - Yog-Sothoth
  16. AC V 108

I see the divine within all of those that work for Hentaied. Your sexual energies are astounding and off the charts! I bow to the goddesses in flesh that you are! I'd like to help by providing you two stories. "All Systems Go" and "The Void Calls". ;)
  17. AC V 108

The Void calls~

The Void calls~