Search results

1. L

Role reversal [FREEZE]

Yes could be good great cause think a lot here on the forum are straight no? So to be overtaken by bunch of women while you are freezed is awesome!!!
  2. L

Posting here where I'm curious about cock milking/sucking tentacles

This guy is doing those hentai tentacles sucking dick https://twitter.com/NoahHentai3D
  3. L

I meant with terror, great terror 👌 so could give boner... This could be great one especially with these sucking tentacles... if there should be crowdfunding for this then i'm all in...
  4. L

Yes cause should be all about the terror that tentacles are grabbing people (male/female). If people like those tentacles grabbing female "experience" why wouldn't they want to "feel and see" that experience about tentacles sucking and grabbing their "own" male body...so logical we need to see...
  5. L

We need something like this.... never a male victim ****** to get sucked his cum out of his dick...
  6. L

Tentacles attacking male victim

To who I can ask for making this please? It's you no?
  7. L

Wouldn't be so bad to have male victim yes. Tentacles grabbing guy and sucking his dick, nipples and balls... yes would be great... Tentacles can be female to so...
  8. L

Tentacles attacking male victim

Hi, Wouldn't it be great to make a video with a male victim? Video where tentacles would grab a guy his arms and legs and pull them wide open by tentacles... while other tentacles are coming for sucking his dick, his nipples and balls??? Could be amazing...