Search results

1. P

Spider

And I enjoyed how she acted the character.
  2. P

Spider

YES! She is beautiful, has great tits and ass!
  3. P

Plants vs Cunts Vol 9 4K video error

Same problem; sometimes I have to wait a couple of weeks until I the problem corrects itself, and I can get the version I want. It happens sometimes on the other sites as well.
  4. P

Guide Labians [Freeze]

Yes, I like the idea although I prefer male on female, but it'll add variety. Maybe do a scene where the lesbian freezes a straight female and she eventually enjoys it so much she begins to wonder if she's really straight? Then unbeknownst to the lesbian the guy that always hitting on her even...
  5. P

Spider

YES! It was Costly if the price I saw in an email was correct ($3000).
  6. P

Dinner Guest [Freeze]

I enjoyed that she pressed the watch, and they both remained unfrozen, that was a great idea! So many possibilities with that.
  7. P

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

Yes, that they can't hide or deny the pleasure they are feeling.
  8. P

Hostile Takeover

Yes, but some of the scene was done in the shadow it was difficult to see if you could see at all what was being done to them.
  9. P

Thanksgiving Orgy (or whatever name!) {Parasited}

I hope the men return. Then it will be really fun!
  10. P

I like it, and hopefully, they don't wear undergarments. If they are intelligent life, they should be smart enough not to wear those.
  11. P

But... It looks like Poop.

I don't mind it. I'm just glad that they don't make it extremely gory by making ***** come out or simulated poop. Besides variety is always welcomed.
  12. P

Yes, a lot of us wish these scenes would be cheaper to make.Then it would be cheaper for us and you.
  13. P

I always like to see the actress enjoying herself for example this should be the main theme for most of your scenes. The actress resisting, being reluctant or willingly eventually enjoying what is being done to her so much so that she's ecstatic and being in a state of bliss afterwards or...
  14. P

Dreams can come true

This scene is for FutanariXXX
  15. P

Dreams can come true

The scene opens with a housewife whose husband is going on a business trip. The wife asks a friend who, unbeknownst to her, is a trans/futa, and the trans/futa says I'm not like other girls. The wife says what? Do you have a third nipple or something? Come on; it'll be fun. Besides, I wouldn't...
  16. P

Guide How to use Ideas/Scripts board🤔

How do you access your older content there are scenes I don't see anymore?
  17. P

Scenes with magic to make a mini-skirt turn into a micro mini-skirt and/or a blouse turn into a sheer blouse that everybody sees everything and she doesn't realize it until it's too late and there's nothing she can do while making her bra and panties disappear and she doesn't know how her skirt...
  18. P

Invisibility you can use CGI to make it look like someone is actually entering her mouth and vagina and maybe even anus while invisible, magic in scenes to maybe make a mini-skirt turn into a micro mini-skirt and make her panties disappear and bra and eventually maybe even all her clothes or use...
  19. P

Guide How to use Ideas/Scripts board🤔

I would like videos with invisibility, magic, telekinesis, and voodoo dolls that whatever they do to the doll they feel and/or do.
  20. P

How do you access older content?

I've tried accessing your website a few months ago on my old laptop but your site and/or my laptop didn't let me make a purchase. I've bought a new laptop and recently made a purchase with no problems but can't find the older content that you had before specifically a video that had invisibility...