Search results

1. A

Toilet Encounters 4 4K video not working

So I really enjoyed this fantastic masterpiece but unfortunately the 4K download isn't working as the file is corrupted. Please let me know how and when it will be possible to download a full working 4K version. Thank you very much
  2. A

Toilet Encounters 5 - Bikini Cumtest

I just watched Toilet Encounters 4 with Emiri and in my opinion is one of the best videos ever on Hentaied. I loved every minute of this video and I really really hope we will see again more Toilet videos and also more videos like this on Hentaied too: featuring the girls being br_tally...
  3. A

Tentacle pool :D

This is one of my favorite horror movies and I would love to see this idea brought to life Hentaied style. Personally I see Emiri, Barbie, Rikako or Amirah very well in the role of that girl in a very short gym outfit falling into a hole where she gets destroyed by tentacles fully naked. I...
  4. A

Bondage/restraint scenarios, Girl-Girl, thicker slime?

The bondage aspect is something I do enjoy a lot as well and in the latest videos has been done masterfully well. Especially on Plants vs Cunts, where the smaller vines are animated extremely well and they feel really alive. The recently released Toilet Encounters 4 also features some amazing...
  5. A

Tops and flops (2023 edition)

Yes, I would love to see an entire site dedicated to scenes like that directed by Roberto Di Suna and Romero. Prison with Emiri Momota really got that atmosphere and action I love. Also I just watched Amirah Adara's scene on Plants vs Cunts (Plants vs Cunts 8) and this has become without any...
  6. A

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

Videos that features the girls being attacked by surprise and with full aggressive and br_tal f_rced sex action from beginning to end are my favorites as well. I just mentioned on my Top list: Prison with Emiri, Fill Cum Repeat with Mia Nix and Prison Time with May Thai and Rae Lil Black, just...
  7. A

I would also like to make some quick honorable mentions of videos from both 2023 and 2022 I truly loved a lot: CUM FILL REPEAT with Mia Nix This is another fantastic and epic scene I keep on watching on repeat. Mia Nix is beautiful and I loved how she played the role of being aggressively...
  8. A

This is a great topic. I personally think that 2023 was an amazing year for the whole Hentaied network and it ended with one of the best events ever for me: the launch of Plants vs Cunts, which is a Top on it's own for me. So a lot of congratulations to both the very talented Hentaied team and...
  9. A

Anna Ralphs

Forgot to say that she does anal and of the hardcore type! I've seen her playing with pretty big and long dildos, so branches and tentacles I'm sure would do wonders with her. And that also begs for an extreme all the way through, like the one Mai Thai did in her own Prison movie with Rae or...
  10. A

Anna Ralphs

I'm absolutely crazy for her and I think she is one of the most beautiful, sensual and hot women I've ever had the pleasure to admire. She does a lot of hardcore with her husband and I've seen her do also some pretty hard scenes. She goes hardcore a lot, other than being also pretty wild and...
  11. A

Barbie Rous 4K vid strange file size on Plants vs Cunts

Barbie's video on Plants vs Cunts, Vol 5, is one I'm absolutely loving and watching on repeat, but I'v noticed that the file size is really small and unusual when compared to all the other videos. It's just around 950 Mb, less than 1 Gb, while every other video stays between 5 and 10 Gb. I've...
  12. A

Impaled - Plants vs Cunts Idea

Sorry I just realized that some words got censored. I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused and I hope no one got my words wrong. Considering how bondage and things from this world are heavily involved in my idea, I will use the phrase Imposed Orgasms. Exactly like it is...
  13. A

Impaled - Plants vs Cunts Idea

I have to say that I'm enjoying and loving a lot Plants vs Cunts. Considering I love hard bondage, ****** orgasms, that Roberto Di Suna and Romero's movies on Hentaied are my favorites and that Evil Dead is one of my all time favorite movies, you can imagine how Plants vs Cunts is the...