Search results

1. D

Vampired?

So i saw a follow-up comment on the 'not your ***** type' skit, about a vampired site? That has potential, but I've been let down for decades, so not holding out hope... Is such a site indeed in the works, and if so, can we count on good fangs, biting and transformation? Hopefully something...
  2. D

Futa Transformation Videos

We used to see an occasional video where the target of the Futa would be transformed into a futa as well.... Have not seen one in a long time. Would really love to see some videos where there is serial transformation of one girl, then they both transform a third.
  3. D

SUSHI GLAMOUR

Yes! more like this please! Even better if the girls would corrupt each other, but I'll take the basic premise of willful corruption wherever i can get it!
  4. D

The Insider

The plot looks well thought out, and more girls as i previously suggested. However the s-n-u-f-f ending and "UNBIRTH and VORE" tags ruined it for me, so I didn't purchase. Such a complete waste of talent and effort and money... That many girls and such a large budget could have created an...
  5. D

There should be discounted subscription options.

I subscribe to all three sites, Hentaied, Parasited and Futanari. I am unable to maintain such subscription however, because 70 euros ($76 USD) is prohibitively expensive. Firstly, given the limited amount of content on all three of these site, i feel $32 is an excessive price for Hentaied...
  6. D

Corruption and betrayal of special trust script.

Preface: The number one draw for your site is corruption of morals. It's what you do that no one else does. Women fallen to tentacles/parasites/futanari via mystical / alien, etc... influences that turn them into deviant sluts. The number 2 draw for your site is betrayal of special trust...