Search results

1. A

"Under Her": Succubus theme script

Hi everyone, I have an idea for a succubus-type theme for the "Under Her" website . I have a detailed script as I have had custom videos similar to this but I'd like to know if you "the hentaied community" like the idea and I'll write it up. The staring actor would have to someone with dirty...
  2. A

STOP MAKING SHITTY NEW SITES!

I like the alternative sites. I'm excited about the "underher" site, and am going to write a script for a succubus/executress-type theme. Keep branching out Hentaied! More options are always better.
  3. A

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

Here's an example: https://www.redd.tube/video/33e99be54eb2402e5c111f9f9313cc9f99ecec1b Now just imagine that in Hentaied fashion! Melody Marks talking dirty to the tentacle monster! C'mon people we need crowdfunding for Melody Marks on hentaied!
  4. A

That's my favorite too but only if the girl is a natural at it. Melody Marks dirty talk is primo, she knows how to do it right. Jia Lissa's did a great job too in her PlantsVScunts debut.
  5. A

@rogerd I'm not a fan of the "death" at the end either.
  6. A

Kendra Sunderland

'From the Sky' was a great clip, Kendra Sunderland is so fucking hawt! Would like to see a part two Vore scene where the alien grows so big it eats her up and fucks her similar to 'All you can eat' - little Angel. Would love to see her in a plantsVScunts scene too. Would have liked to see both...
  7. A

There should be discounted subscription options.

What do you think this is entire site is. It's a nieche. I've been buying solo vids since the site began. Support the new startup and development of the site. The fanbase is already here. If your a cheap skate you don't get the vid is the approach I think is best for this type of site -...
  8. A

Plants vs. Cunts

I'd like to see Kendra Sunderland in a PlantsVScunts scene next
  9. A

Plants vs. Cunts

This is my favorite video on the site now. The scene below and when she says "I'm ready now"... awesome!
  10. A

SUSHI GLAMOUR

More European women plzz!
  11. A

Please stop doing this in videos

lol still here
  12. A

Guide How to use Girls board 🤔

Melody Marks for sure! She already is working in Japan, and does anime/hentai-esk themes!
  13. A

I'm not an anal fan so I like seeing the "all the way through" going through the vagina. I like it.
  14. A

Melody Marks

WOOOOOOOT!!!!
  15. A

There should be discounted subscription options.

It is costly but to be honest given 4k (most vids) quality and tentacle or alien-type content that no other provider on the internet is delivering it's kinda what I expect the price to be. I usually purchase vids solo and download.
  16. A

What are your highest rated "interests"?

Actually swallowing the tentacle cum would be ultimate fantasy! Aheago would be bonus!
  17. A

Yup, I like the content. Some users are forgetting this is a fictional niche website. Keep up the good work Hentaied.com team I'm enjoying the direction you're taking. "rituals of lust" (with eve and alissa) theme was gold, and the suspense and buildup for the latest clip with Angel was great.
  18. A

Guide How to use Video discussions 🤔

Movies with a theme like "rituals of lust" with Eve Sweet and Alissa Foxy (my favourite) or "all you can eat" with Angel, or both Emma Buggs showcases. As well as aheago like "under the bed-time" Alissa Foxy (who does it the best). Otherwise you guys are doing a great job!
  19. A

More aheago plzzzzz!! Alissa Foxy "under the bed-time" best example of how it should be done! So hot!
  20. A

Scarlet Chase / Chastity Lynn

Scarlet chase for sure!