Recent content by yerzhan

1. yerzhan

Jias Lab - Tentacle Zombie Security Breach

I’ll just leave this here
  2. yerzhan

Cocoon

Hi all, Now, after half a year, I wonder how the work on this topic is progressing, or has hentaied lost interest.
  3. yerzhan

Vore

Exactly man, this is a completely accurate example of a eating scene.
  4. yerzhan

When I finished my ideas... [ATTACH]

When I finished my ideas...
  5. yerzhan

What are your highest rated "interests"?

For a long time I thought about how to call this fetish but I didn’t come up with anything, so here’s the picture, think for yourself (it calls me how she catches sperm on the fly)
  6. yerzhan

The Pit

Hi @Ivy, I think you mean something like this?
  7. yerzhan

The Pit

Hello @Ivy Hmm, from the second to the third points it’s very hot, but with the first it’s somehow too much, I’m certainly not Romero, but I read a lot of his posts and I understand, it seems to me, his vision of the Hentaied, that “death” is not an available for this studio.
  8. yerzhan

More tentacles - Different shapes/sizes

Hey guys, I found some time here, and made a scene with dipping hands and feet in tentacle-like flesh grips. Just tell me how do you like my work? Thanks in advance!
  9. yerzhan

Point Of View for girl or Mr. Alien

Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found.
  10. yerzhan

Renting a video camera 360 for 1 day will cost 500 eu.
  11. yerzhan

Hello guys How do you look at a POV 360° or 180° video through the eyes of a girl. Wealthy fans will be able to watch cool videos in VR helmets. The plot can be justified by the fact that the heroine of the tentacle was already behind the scenes chained to a chair or bed. As for the other side...
  12. yerzhan

Vore

Yes, I read, I will think about it. Maybe i can have something real cool?)
  13. yerzhan

More tentacles - Different shapes/sizes

Hi, I just thought, maybe it's enough to stick the tentacles into the girl, let the girl enter the tentacle. What am I talking about, to hold the girl, what for wrap her legs / arms with tentacles, if you can swallow them. Namely, we need a tentacle that taken into self the limb of the victim. I...
  14. yerzhan

Futa Pegging

I fully support administration in this matter, to stay "chicks only". Because in the presence of a man, the atmosphere of the handshake will end, and this island of bliss will turn into a gay party.(n)