Recent content by red_core

1. R

The Halloween-themed video from 10/27 was a work of art (but quickly disappeared)

So if you’re curious this is a recurring bug at least at futanari.xxx. I just observed it for the 3rd time. It works like this: Friday - new video appears in All Videos Saturday - new video is gone from All Videos. However, I now know it’s actually still around. For example right now if I go to...
  2. R

The Halloween-themed video from 10/27 was a work of art (but quickly disappeared)

Trick Or Treat... ...but it came back like a day later, so I'm a happy camper. I still can't totally get over how badass it is. I don't know if it's just me, but the production values are higher than ever too.
  3. R

I had never seen anything as good as this video in my life. Mysterious, hot, beautifully edited. Award-worthy IMO. It’s gone now after being up for a few hours. I hope more people get to see it.
  4. R

A fav video - Futa Mind-Control - Lovita Fate/Sofi Vega... gone from site....

Ohhhh. I see. Someone watched them and decided they featured "coercion." Never even occurred to me! Good to know. Crazy stuff.
  5. R

It's back for some reason. Yay! https://futanari.xxx/a-special-therapy-session/
  6. R

Why would it just disappear? I'm a big fan of your futa.xxx site, I always comment and look forward to those videos despite (believe it or not!) having a life and everything. It's great ****! Some of the best on the entire Internet which is saying something. And that video is one of the best...