Recent content by mauser8mm

1. mauser8mm

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

Parasited scenes script involving girl and girl lesbian action. Solo masturbation device away for a fake squirt since the parasite can squirt goo. Piano fingers around a corner after infected or rising up from an object like a dresser or a countertop with a Kubrick stare in the eyes. Infection...
  2. mauser8mm

Question and comment about video The colleague

I enjoyed the inside view. It adds so much to the cinematography to answer your question more please.
  3. mauser8mm

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

Hentai possession video hit just right I like to see darker makeup with the possessions also, with parasite keep up the phenomenal work
  4. mauser8mm

A real brainfuck!

Agreed. Again hypothetically speaking of course… It’s great that sex has become such a shell of what it was that a conversation or verbal communication is necessary to result in sex. For story sake, let’s assume arrangements have been made by whatever process is required. Teased with a drink of...
  5. mauser8mm

Extended Possession Scenes

I do like that idea a lengthier parasite, kind of gives that thought of the bathroom scene from night of the demons two where she gets possessed by the lipstick
  6. mauser8mm

Parasited account issue

Thank you
  7. mauser8mm

Parasited account issue

since tomorrow the 12th is when my account auto pays will that rectify the issue that I am having with account access?
  8. mauser8mm

Parasited account issue

I would really like this issue to get resolved **** man Still no access
  9. mauser8mm

Parasited account issue

Any update with parasited mobile account issues still no access 👎
  10. mauser8mm

Parasited account issue

I am having issues accessing my account as well would really like to see the new Ricky underwood and have access to the library
  11. mauser8mm

STOP MAKING SHITTY NEW SITES!

I like specific content too like the females turning into the Buffy the Vampire Slayer lumpy forehead look just as a reference. WE All have different strokes for different folks and I have been satisfied from the content produced I enjoy the hits and misses. Thank you to all that go into the...
  12. mauser8mm

STOP MAKING SHITTY NEW SITES!

Good point
  13. mauser8mm

But... It looks like Poop.

I second the motion I’m a fan of all the way through. I also would like to see the CGI roll her eyes in the back of her head when the tentacle protrude out her mouth.
  14. mauser8mm

Parasitic Takeover Preference

I agree I am following this opinion as well It was an outstanding performance on all levels
  15. mauser8mm

We need some thick women too

I second this motion, full figure women, please body size of Romi rain, Leana loving