Recent content by FFan4L

1. F

Really love the new release of "Washing Time"

I kinda agree with @merlin the great. A combo of both could be really cool, but the focus should probably be a good prosthetic and CGi reservered for particular shots that might not really work otherwise. The point of the prosthetic - to me - seems to enable full freedom for the scenes in terms...
  2. F

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Romero. Much appreciated. I hope the new props work out and we're going to see them in action very soon. Just my 2 cents of cos, but judging from the preview, I felt like the prop used in Washing Time looked fine. It can always be better, sure, but to me it's...
  3. F

The newest one is back to more perspective trickery ... :-(
  4. F

I only just saw the preview on the site, but this looks - ironically - like "the real deal" to me. It's basically what I and many others have been asking for since the beginning. No perspective and framing trickery, just a fake dick, a fun setup and some hot action futa-on-girl-action. Not super...
  5. F

[FUTANARI] Futanari.xxx All videos till 05/20/2022 except the 1st

I completely agree. The limitations of the current approach are just too severe and obvious. I still have high hopes for the future though. We've already seen what's possible from other creators and I think if Romero puts his unique skills to proper work here, we'll end up with something quite...
  6. F

Futanari.xxx discussion

I just wanted to chime in and profess my love for the futa genre as well. I can only echo much of what was said above. I'd also prefer some "fake" dicks, as it is widely used in JAV (though it really HAS slowed down), that allows for more situations than mastrubation. The latter is fine, but...
  7. F

Purple bitch Crowdfunding!

More specialized sites incoming? That sounds quite interesting - luv me some futa! :-) Any ETA or more info on what to expect? I understand that there is plenty of buzz around NFTs and thus a lot of "opportunity" there, but frankly, it's also a shaddy as **** ponzi scheme at heart, that gets...
  8. F

The book

Wow that's one in-depth review there! I gotta agree with you in general. Some things I've noticed since I subbed last week, that apply to this new video as well more or less, is the abundance of a) "jump cuts", which unfortunately hurt the flow of any coupulation scene, as well as the lack of...
  9. F

The book

I love the idea of the historical setting, particularly ancient Egypt/Mesopotamia. I'd would really need some setpieces though to sell it, and more important even costumes: one of my favourite works by Wicked still ist "Curse Eternal", because I just love love love Jessica Drake in that kind of...