Recent content by BeObscene

1. B

Going to Get What's Cumming to Her (FREEZE)

Think of something in the spirit of an 80's sex comedy (Anyone ever see the movie Zapped?) So Let's say a know it all named Lacey (Hazel Moore) is in college, she's head of all of these clubs and very well liked (At least by some). A couple of her peers on the science team have decided to put...
  2. B

Party Monster AKA ****** of a Party (PARASITED)

PARTY PEOPLE This is the best party ever! Who got the stripper? Great idea! Who's the girl...
  3. B

INT./EXT. SAMANTHA'S CAR - TRAVELING Samantha, stepmom, pulls up the street in her car. She's on the phone with one of her bosses. SAMANTHA...
  4. B

So this idea is a little goofy but I think it could work with the right performers. It's kind of Evil Dead inspired. A young woman, Kimmy, 18, is throwing a party at her stepmother's house reluctantly. Her frenemy Jamie tells her it's a good way to impress the cool college kids she wants to...
  5. B

HUMILIATED/SLAPSTICK

That's true especially for losing clothes, there's a bunch of possibilities 😃
  6. B

HUMILIATED/SLAPSTICK

This is an idea for a more comedic category. It can range from several different types of comedy, slapstick, situation comedy, dark humor, etc. Could be more lighthearted or have more of an edge depending on the story and situation a character is put in. I think it would be fun to put some...
  7. B

Ella Hughes

Ella Hughes She's a British lass I think that could be a ton of fun on here.
  8. B

Bully Orgy (PARASITED)

Hello! Just found the site and love what I'm seeing. Here's an idea I think could be epic. I guess you can call this Stephen King's Carrie inspired. A shy girl is always picked on by a group of girls. One day the gym teacher gets them to play dodgeball of all things. The Head Mean girl leads...