Recent content by Addax93

1. A

There should be discounted subscription options.

Same question, would like to add on a couple but not sure how the discount works / connects to my Hentaied membership
  2. A

There should be discounted subscription options.

Hey! Just checking to see if there was any updates on this topic?
  3. A

Tops and flops (2023 edition)

For me best sites were Hentaied and Parasited, not really into Funtari or Freeze. Had hopes for Plants but for whatever reason, I think the vines are too thin and it just isnt my thing but i get the appeal! For Hentaied my top three are 1. All It Can Eat ( Probably my favorite scene from any...
  4. A

Cuckold Hentaied

A couple enjoying a vacation together at a cabin get attacked by a monster. They try to fight off the monster but are overpowered. The monster holds the man in place as it begins to take advantage of the woman. The man watches as the girls terror slowly turns into lust and pleasure as she begins...
  5. A

Cosmic horror inspired cult story [Hentaied]

Episode 2: Seeking Monsters - Starring Kira Noir Kira is a cryptid fanatic and vlogger making a living off videos searching for various folklore legends and creatures. When an anonymous email with coordinates attached tells her of a mysterious tale of a creature fallen from the sky long ago...
  6. A

Cosmic horror inspired cult story [Hentaied]

Preface - A Cosmic Horror inspired story : A cult of townspeople in a wooded and isolated area worship a tentacled leviathan deity that fell from the skies hundreds of years ago. Preying on unsuspecting backpackers and tourists, the townspeople sacrifice them to their god. Once sacrificed the...
  7. A

Leech food

Love the idea, and am a sucker for series and could see multiple episodes of this.