Recent content by 69th Sister

1. 69th Sister

A Rae in a Box

I backed this last summer because I really like stuck in the wall scenarios or compromising positions exactly what was depicted. I watched the video and overall, it was okay. The things I like are the position, having something done to the victim while she's helpless to do anything or knows what...
  2. 69th Sister

Rae's Box Time

When is this going to be released? I pre-ordered it last summer.
  3. 69th Sister

Official release in 28280 days

So, when is this releasing?
  4. 69th Sister

Pre-Purchased a video and link will expire before the actual video will be released.

I too, bought something that's TBD on release date. I'm guessing it's pretty far out and I do think that section should be handled better. I bought the Rey in a box.
  5. 69th Sister

Pre-Purchased a video and link will expire before the actual video will be released.

I was wondering the exact same thing as I pre-purchased Rae's Box Time. Now I know, but the wait is still so hard! I'm excited for this one!
  6. 69th Sister

Thinking with portals

I was thinking of having an Indian actress portray Symmetra from Overwatch. She's testing out her portal technology and doing experiments. Initially, she uses the portal to rub her clit with her feet. While adjusting the portal as mishap occurs and it leads to a tentacle dimension. When she puts...
  7. 69th Sister

Thinking with portals

While this might seem like a great idea for the new Futa site, I'm going to piggy back off this and say I would love to see portals/wormholes in general. I love the Symmetra character from Overwatch and the idea of portals where her intimate parts are sent elsewhere to be fucked is a idea I'd...
  8. 69th Sister

Guide How to use Girls board 🤔

I'm a fan of brown women, so, middle eastern, East Asian, and latina actresses are who I would like to see.
  9. 69th Sister

Any updates on making props for nipple penetration?

I would really like to see nipple penetration as well.